1-Azrael

A new story, Its requested and I took months to drop it I know...but hey I did it!!!

top kook and bottom tae my religion. 

Tae wont be softy here, well I don't like soft tae or too submissive one...

lesssgeiittt!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Azrael I hope you got the file of the your next target." A man in his late forties said while sitting on his chair in his office.

The man was one of the ministers of the country. And currently he was trying to seal a deal that would decide the future of the president of Korea.

"I did, but what will I get?"

"State the amount." The man in front of the minister smirked finally getting what he wanted.

"Three million."

"Two."

The man or Azrael stood up but before he could turn the minister again voiced out.

"Two million five hundred thousand." Azrael clicked his tongue turning on his heels.

"You are really debating over your presidents life?" The minister sighed and gave the check of three millions.

"Hmm, now this is an old tradition, how about you try to be a modern and transfer the money in my account?" Minister again sighed, he knew about all this before he decided to make the deal with the angel of death. Azrael was known to bend people in his way, make out his demands just by mere words.

Soon the ding was heard notifying the money was transferred and Azrael finally took his leave letting him breath calmly as he was holding it for past fifteen minutes.

Azrael who was happy to seal the deal without much violence entered his apartment dropping himself on the bed finally taking a breath of relief.

Being angel of death it was strange that he always tries to avoid violence but oh lord if someone provokes the angel, Both the realms let it be the one up there with saints or the one below with sinners, have to pray for the cursed one because Azrael is never known to have mercy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The whole stadium was crowded as the president was known to give a visit here. Many people from all over the city came to see him. Children, women, men even elders were present in the crowd.

Soon the stadium filled with cheer and shouting as the President finally showed up at the stage. He stood at the middle of the stage that was kept the the center of the stadium so it was possible to look around from all directions. 

Far from everyone's reach and sight, there stood Azrael on top of the nearest highest building sitting in position with his sniper in his hand keeping his eyes on every corner.

The event was going on peacefully, until.

"Uhu, No one can stay far from my reach. Say hello to satan buddy." Azrael muttered with a smirk and next moment the sniper who was targeting the president dropped dead in between the public creating a hassle in the event seeing a dead body that too with a rifle but that was not Azrael's concern. He dusted his pants as he saw the president leaving, he too took his leave as the mission was done.

After a long day he was again back in his apartment but not within 10 minutes of his stay in his apartment he got a phone all makin him groan.

"Who's this?" He spoke while removing his shoe and other weapons as well.

"We got another target for you."

"I am not fr-"

"5 millions."

"*sigh*Things money can do. Give me the details."

"Its a business man, Known business man. Tomorrow there is an event at his own company."

"Fucking Fine!" Snarling Azrael hanged up and jumped on bed without any second thought and drifted to sleep as he needs to be fresh and attentive to keep an eye on the danger.

Unknown to the fact that his life is going to take a complete 180 tomorrow. And the reason behind this has already stepped his foot in the country.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Its coming soon.....have patience 

Also...who is Azrael?