22-Caring

Author(otter nim's [as some of you call me])POV-

Taehyung knew the story Jungkook told was somewhere incomplete. Either Jungkook omitted that part, or he forgot. And he feels like that part is the important turning point, where Jungkook became 'hades' of underworld instead of overworld. 

But he knows who can answer his remaining questions. So, here he is, right in front of that person's apartment.

"Who-oh you. You two are like, together in the plan to not let me sleep?" Taehyung didn't comment on his words instead walked inside, leaving a tired and frustrated Yoongi on door. He knew what the older meant by, 'two'. Jungkook has been here too, maybe a few minutes or hours before Taehyung, for some questions? Or maybe just to annoy Yoongi, Taehyung has no idea about that.

"Now, why are you here?" Taehyung stared at Yoongi without answering his question. His gaze looked murderous making Yoongi think what did he do wrong? Or maybe he did something which was bad for Taehyung? 

"Tae, w-what's wrong?"

"Since when do you know about Jungkook?" By Taehyung's stare and voice, Yoongi knew lying would be futile. So he went with safer route and spoke truth.

"it was me who found him, just like you. He was, 9? Yes. I found him near death when I took him in. His name, when I asked him, he said 'Kookie' though on the documents, his name was Jeon Jungkook. I also knew, it was h-him who messed with your missions and tasks. But I couldn't just, give away his name."

"Why? Was he that important to you?"

"I know you Tae. If you had known, you wouldn't shoot him on shoulder instead on head. I can't let him die, not intentionally. Somewhere, just like you, he is still the lil kookie for me."

"Though you did betray me hyung, he knew about me."

"Tae he was just curious about you, that's why he was behind you. And, you were with me, that's how he joined the dots."

"Also, when he was small, I left him. I left him cause I had to get you out of there, when you were chosen by the government. At that time, our second base where he was kept, it got raided by the underworlds and that's how, Jungkook was taken in by the illegal world while you went to legal one. I owe him that for life Tae. If not for me, he would have been like you." 

Somewhere, Taehyung knew Yoongi was right and he understood the part which Jungkook omitted, about being left behind by his only hope. But this all isn't really enough for him. He wants to know every thing about the man who's name is carved on his chest.

"Get me all documents and reports about him. Everything that you have." Hearing Taehyung's words Yoongi just nodded tiredly. He had no other way and it was fair if the two knew about each other. Jungkook too, got to know about Taehyung through Yoongi. The younger of the two was leaving when Yoongi remembered something.

"He has, weak digestive system cause of starvation and it was like that since birth." As Taehyung took in that information, a sigh left his lips remembering yesterday's lunch with Jungkook. He wonders just how is that man right now.

Jungkook's POV-

I am close to dying, well that's how I feel as this fucking heartburn kills me. Oh lord! I have a greedy tongue but weak stomach, what a weird combo! Why eat if you can't stand it you dumb idiot!! Fucking grace my stomach!!

I need medicine but I am too worn out to go nd get it from the kitchen. I swear I won't touch any of those poison anymore! Just help me out this once!

*knock knock*