30- Baby

Taehyung's POV-

I am in Jungkook's apartment, waiting for him. My eyes are set on the door from where he could be entering any moment now. I am wearing a leather jacket which is loaded with all types of weapon. My right hand is hanging behind the couch I am sitting at, holding Predator. Predator is Jungkook's newest gun model that he gifted me recently after knowing my obsession with guns and weapons. He literally spoiled me with all types of weapons if not for me to stop him. 

His sudden thought ripped a light chuckle from me. Right now I am waiting for him with the same gun he gifted me. Irony. Not like I didn't tried to save him, his chillness ended up trapping him in the situation he is now. My eyes shifted to the tab that has live footage of all floors and entrance of this building. 

He has entered his doom. I straighten up, check my gun to see if it's loaded and working. The ruby red, blood vial dagger with his blood in strapped to my waist, hidden from everyone's eyes. My head tilts in the direction of door as the knob turns and twists.

3 'Go back'

2 'Turn away'

1 'Fuck you'

The door flung open, there standing Jeon Jungkook with a calm expression which turned into delight when he saw me sitting on his couch, all for him. 

"Hey angel, I knew you would be here." He says as he starts to walk close to me but halts. His eyes narrow over me, then around his apartment. Good, he isn't a complete fool. His gaze zeroed on me, expression solemn as he speaks.

"Oh my angel. I am sorry, my darling." He knows what he is sorry for. I know too. But it isn't happening, not today, not ever. Not till I am alive at least. He can play around all he wants, he can live his life carefreely without any fear and I will fucking make sure of that. No one touches him, no one but me. No one can make him bleed, no one can break him, no one but me.

I pull up my gun, pointing right on his head. One last look at his face and I pull the trigger.

No blood spilled, no one died.

"Oops! Looks like I missed."

I mocked looking at my right, just where the prime minister is hiding. Then pull up my gun, aiming right at his face and shoot. This time, without missing and chaos erupt in the apartment.

"I will be painting your apartment red so get the fuck out of my face and run." I uttered at Jungkook while shooting at the other cops who are here to look over me. That bastard smiled, he fucking smiled and walked up to me, my eyes still fixed over the prime minister, who's dead now, when I heard his voice in my ears.

"I will be back soon, angel. And when I will, I will fuck you in this same room, on my bed while carving my complete name on your body.

I was shocked by his words. He promised he will be back and when he will-fuck! I was so lost in my own world I forgot where I was standing. The spot where Jungkook was standing was empty now. Door wide open which I closed with a push then faced the men in front of me. I know more men are coming, their prime minister is dead and they would be soon. 

"Let's play." A mad grin stretched on my lips under the mask as I blast open every head in front of me until the gun went empty from bullets. Throwing it aside I pulled out my daggers in both hands. The blood vial dragon in right as I dug it deep in the man's throat, slashing it open. Blood flew nd splattered on every visible spot as almost 15 men were butchered by me, and shot their heads open. I know more are coming, so I slide open the window and leap down on the other floor, jumping and climbing to the balcony of my own room.

Finally when I was in my own apartment, I quickly got rid of my clothes, packed them in a bag and changed into something else. After a clean get up change I left my apartment with my bag, money and everything needed. 

Not only Jeon, even I need to run as I slaughtered more than 10 authority men. Though I am running now, I will be back soon. But not as Azrael. Not as the legal assassin of the overworld. 

But as an Angel.

Time skip- 

Two years later:

Drown in my own thoughts, I snap back to reality when the sound heels clicking on the marble floor reaches my ears. Keeping the papers and guns aside, I clear the table for the person who's about to enter my office. Without knocking the door pushed open since only he has the access of the passcode, he walked in with his head held high, a mischievous smile on his face. A smile I know very well.

"Baby?"

"You have excelled in telling difference between us." I chuckled and nodded as he sat on the couch, his pink gown adoring his body while the diamond earing he bought for himself just adding more to his beauty. He looks so innocent, dressed in baby pink with a baby face but I know better than that. 

"So? I assume someone's troubling my baby princess?" I ask knowing very well baby doesn't like to associate with me in my office if not for work. It's Jimin who without any issue jumps on me at every chance he gets.

"Not me, but someone I know. Hyung, do you believe I can like someone?" The question made me stir a bit coming from her but I didn't show. Instead I nodded at her question.

"What's there to believe? You can like someone, hate someone but who is this? And does Jiminie know about that person?" Though I am sure Jimin must have known about this. After all, she shares everything with him.

"Hyung, that idiot is the one who made me crazy about that man! He talks and talks and talks about him all day that I finally had to take a look on who is this 'Jung Hoseok'. And hyung, for the first time, no second actually, this boy has done something good! His choice in men is really bomb!" Sometimes, when baby talks about Jiminie like this, I forget that it's his host she is talking about and that she is just his another personality. When I ran away and took Jimin with me, within a few days staying all the time with me, he confessed he has multiple personality disorder and that gown thief was no one else but him, or should I say his another personality who's surprisingly a woman called baby obsessed with pink.

"Jung Hoseok, the officer? You two idiots are really trying to create a novel? The good cop and the famous thief?" My words made her blush madly as she whined about me teasing her. If it was Jimin he would've teased me back but she gets too shy to tease me. 

"Okay, though what help you two need? He is a cop, what help does he need?" I hate officers and governments. I believe the feelings are mutual. After what I did two years ago, they would think twice before triggering the arsonist in me. I burned down all the police departments and offices that could contain any official records. 

"Hyung, the department is planning to execute him and his friend because they are still tailing on you and Hades but the department wants to bury that case since it is digging up their own not so legal deals and deeds."

Hades, they won't reach him ever.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

dw...Jeon is coming...he got a promise to fulfill... ;)

~~~~glimpse