31- China, Shanghai

Taehyung's POV

I can't refuse Baby's or Jimin's any wish, so without any delay I had both officers in front of me, handcuffed. Beside me was Jimin, too shy to even look at the man he is so crazy about. Now that I noticed, the officers were the same that once came to our apartment to ask about the gown thief but ended up flirting with Jimin. 

"You two are too honest for your own well being. Don't you have any family to look after that you are so devoted to your job?" I asked as I looked at their faces. So scared. Well who won't be when they are sitting in the angel's hell? Dropping the name Azrael, I went with Angel. Made my own gang in the underworld and now, I rule.

"Drinking habits? Drugs? Smoking? Whoring? Any of the habits you two have?" I again questioned since they didn't know what to answer before. I have no problem with any of their habits I mentioned above. But Jimin has, and I am not giving him a unsatisfactory partner. 

"N-not me. H-he has." Namjoon, Kim Namjoon finally uttered something and that's digging his partners grave. He dropped all allegations on Jung Hoseok who had the look of a betrayal. 

"Then you need to drop them, or drop your head. The choice is yours." He was still too scared to even say something. I sighed then glanced at Jimin who had a pout as he nudged me. 

"Be a lil less scary, he is your brother-in-law." I groaned at his request before facing Hoseok again.

"So, what type of drugs do you normally intake? Not like you will get them again but I want to know your class." Talking about what you like normally eases people, and maybe it eased him a bit too because he looked a bit less stiff from before.

"Umm E-ecstasy, 2C-B and sometimes when things get a bit freaky, poppers." Him taking poppers confirmed one thing, this man fucks with man too because they are mainly used before anal sex as they relax the muscles and the pain lessens a bit.

"So, you swing both side?"

"All side." I looked at him a lil amused with his reply. He was finally out of his shell and ready to function. That's good, I am not allowing a wimp near my brother.

"What's, what's the most dangerous drug for you? I mean, you must not be using the club drugs since you run your own, umm business." I chuckled on his face hearing his question. The person who knows they are making a poison never tests it on themselves. It's a dumb move. Though remembering about drugs, my hand unconsciously caressed the spot right above my heart, tracing the marks.

"The most dangerous drug I ever came across has a fucking heartbeat." I whispered but they both did hear it. Jimin beside me cackled like a sea lion smacking his thighs so loud as he knew what I was talking about or who I was talking about. He knew about it for years now and never left a chance to tease me about it.

"H-heartbeat? What?" Namjoon choked out making me sigh. I shrugged him off not minding to continue this discussion. I have better work to do than talk about a dumb adorable person.

"Hmm do you know hades?" But ofcourse my lil brother won't shut up.

"H-hades? What it has to-"

"My hyung is an angel, who belongs to the hades." They both were too shocked to utter something. I guess they never saw this coming. I looked at my watch, it was time for the my personal time. Turning back to them I motioned my two men, they both got the signal and put them back in a room that I have prepared for them. I looked at Jimin, he nodded at me before going back in his room. He knew where I was going.

Dressed up in all black as it keeps me hidden in the shadows, I walked down the narrow alley which took me straight to the place where I need to be. I found something but I need to confirm it with my own eyes and if it's true, someone's getting stabbed tonight. I jumped over the fence, walking straight inside the night club which is mostly a place for gangsters, you would rarely find commoners here. If they walk in, the chances of them going back just the way they came are almost zero. 

"Hey V." The man I have hired to be my eyes here calls me, standing beside me near the bar. I nod at him, a sign to let him know I am listening. 

"He is here, for two days now." I nodded at his words then merged myself in the crowd looking for that one familiar face. It didn't took me long enough to locate him. He was drinking while dancing lousily between the crowd. Better remember to stab his left leg too with his right hand. Pushing everyone aside I got a hold of his jacket and without any word I started dragging him out of the crowd until we both were in a corner of the room. 

"W-who the-"

"A-azr-azrael." Well, good for him he recognized me even before I did anything. Throwing him on floor I kept him down by pressing my left foot on his neck while I drew out my personal knife. His eyes widen with fear as he shook his head left nd right, trying to get away from me. 

"P-please please! D-don't kill me! Please! I-I will- I WILL TELL YOU WHERE HE IS!" My knife halted in mid air hearing his words. Nudging his jaw with my shoes I motioned him to talk with my knife hovering right above his thigh.

"He i-is in C-China. Shanghai." I stared at him to look for any lie but he was telling the truth, still I am not letting him go this easily when he was the one to break off my contact with him. 

"W-wha-FUCK!" His loud cry got suppressed with the background music as I left from there, leaving him bleeding by his shoulder. Didn't stab his legs as he won't be able to run or walk if needed. Kim SeokJin was the one who severed my contacts I had to keep an eye on Jungkook an year ago. It's been an year I have no idea where he is, well now I know. 

When I asked him to come back an year ago, he didn't replied and then I couldn't contact him any longer. He said he will come back, but why didn't he then? Did he really think I will let him go, just like that? Why can't he understand, it's him, he is my home, my peace. If it takes me to flip over the world just to find him, I will do it. Even if he doesn't want to be back. 

Either I live with him, or I don't live. There's no in between. And I have very strong desire to live with him, so even if I have to fight the god to keep him with me, I will. I survived because I wanted to, and I will die when I want to. No one get's to decide that, not even Jeon Jungkook who even if wants to die, he won't be able to. His life is mine and I am not letting anyone touch what's mine.