38- One word

Taehyung's POV

I am no fool to enter the enemies territory without any preparation. I had my men tracking the bastard's every move, so I knew who was on the opposite side when there was a knock on the door. 

Jimin personally wanted to lead this plan because in his defense, he is the only brother I can have. And, I agree with his wish. But even though he wanted to clear the pest as soon as possible, I wanted to know why Kim Lihyun decided to target me and my baby out of everyone. Brother or not, no one comes in between me and my love. 

"Angel, till when are you going to wait for him to wake up. At this point I am starting to get jealous thinking you are enjoying staring at him." The way he speaks in a pout looking the innocent of all, someone might mistake him for a naïve lil boy who knows no evil. But fuck he looks cute when he does this. 

"Jeon, I am sitting on your lap with your hands roaming all over me. And you are still getting jealous?" I am on his lap with his hands caressing my every part of body that he can. I won't lie and say I am not loving this, I am enjoying this to the fullest. 

His hands drop from my thighs, now cupping my face with a gentle touch as he turns my head to look at him.

"I am needy for your attention, angel. Not your body. You are gorgeous as fuck, I swear, but I want to be on your mind more than on your body. I want you to think of me and me alone, no matter with whom you are." 

"So, basically you are an attention whore?" 

"For you? Yes. A proud one at that too." 

Can I even love this man any more than I already do? Because for someone who didn't get love and attention growing up, he surely knows how to shower me with them.

"Did I ever tell you how much adorable you are and how much I love you? The way your eyes shine at the smallest thing, your lips turning into a pout just whenever you sulk or complain, it makes my heart hurt because how can you be so precious? Your happiness lies in small things and I find it quite endearing. The dimples when you smile, you know I wish to kiss them every time I see them. Sometimes I recognize the lost gaze in your eyes and wish if I could take away all the bad memories leaving you with nothing but happiness because you, my baby deserve nothing but love and happiness. And I love you, I love you for no reason, I just do. Will continue to do it for eternity because you are burned in my soul." 

Did I just say that? Yes. Was it hard for me to say that? Yes. But he deserves this and every good thing in the world so even if its hard for me, I will give it to him.

I stopped speaking minutes ago but he is still silent, staring at me with starry, glistening eyes. I have never seen him cry. Nor do I wish so I instead lean closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder. I have never been this sentimental before I met him. He brings out a different side of me that I never thought existed. A single tear trickled down his cheeks but before it could fall I wiped it with the pad of my thumb. He shouldn't cry. I don't like seeing him cry.

"Come on, don't cry. You are making me feel bad, Jeon."  I grumbled thinking this was a bad idea and finally it made me chuckle, his voice a bit hoarse. I felt him wrapping his hands around my waist, now hugging me close as he cradled both of us. 

"You are the baby but I am on your lap." 

"Cause you are my emotional support stuff toy." Did he just? 

"Did you just called me a toy, asshole!" Contrast to my accusation, he laughed instead and hitched me closer, giving a kiss on top of my head.

"Don't be angry, angel. I value my toys more than I value humans. You should know this by now." I believe him this time cause I have seen him doing that. Even though back at the fair he didn't want to hold the stuff toy because he wanted to maintain his tough emo guy image, he actually loves plushies. That's why I say, he is a puppy in wolf's disguise. 

In mid of our conversation, we heard a groan coming from the dead looking man which indicated that he is still alive and now awake. Not for long though. 

"Why did you do all this? Answer in one word." That's all I need from him. So, I can know it was just him being stupid and there's no one big behind him. 

"Bitch I-AHH! FUCK! YOU FUC-STOP!!"  I shot him again, this time on left leg instead of right one. I hate disobedience. 

"STO-stop! Argh! Ahh!" 

"In one word, kid." His pants were drenched in blood and he way crying by now. Seriously what do they think before entering this side of world? It will be nerf guns and toy darts? I heard the door unlocking behind me and Jimin entered, now in joggers and hoodie. Right now we were in one of the abandoned apartment in an area far from city and crowd. 

"He is still alive?" The amusement in his voice was clear as he took a seat beside us, popping sugary jellies in his mouth. I was thinking about giving this kill to him but knowing him and baby, they will fight on that too and the loser would complain about discriminations. So, no. I am not babysitting two kids today.

"I am waiting, Lihyun. Why?" I tapped the gun against the chair, like a clock ticking close to his end while waiting for him to speak up. He is taking forever. Does he even have an answer?

"Li-"

"GREED! I WA-" He never got to complete his words because as I said, only one word answer. I got my answer so I shot him right in the middle of his eyes, his head hung back low with blood dripping on the floor. 

"See, baby? So, much only for him to die pathetically. You should've come to me earlier." Seriously, he wasted two years because of that fool. We would've been together already living a peaceful life. But it's alright, it's never too late. 

"Hyung." The way Jimin hyung on the last syllable made me attentive as it means he is about to ask for something or about something. I took a quick glance at him and the evil happiness in his eyes confirmed my doubt.

"What is it? I can already sense you are up to no good, who do I have to-"

"Aish! Why are you always killing? Think about something else too, such as puppies, flowers, vacations, candies, cakes, Jungkook hyung, babies, wedding, honeymoon. Hmm?" When did he switched from candies and butterflies to Jeon and wedding? I was about to say something when Jungkook beat me to it.

"How about you start preparation for our wedding? My angel is more than ready. Right, love?"

The look he gave me made it clear he is really fond of the idea, but how am I suppose to say yes without proposing him? What about the ring I have? And the dream plan I had in my mind for the whole 2 years?

I am about to kill Jimin.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

wedding bells are ringing!!

~~~glimpse