28- 'Only you'

Taehyung's POV-

That asshole. He is a jerk. I am sitting here in the bathtub for more than half an hour with a bandaged foot while he is running through the apartment doing don't know what. He brought me to his own apartment so his cologne is spread everywhere or maybe that's the smell of his body wash. Whatever it is, it smells good. And that's the only reason I am here, sitting silently and not chewing his head off.

"Jeon! You got one hour with me! Now it's almost half!" I shouted at him as I saw him rushing off to somewhere again. What is he planning? To kill me here? Even the bathtub is really uncomfortable now. I was about to shout again when he walked in but this time in just sweatpants. He looks good, real nice. I should be jealous because his body is really masculine, packed with muscles bulging with his every movement. His chest makes me want to snuggle in them, or just sleep on him.

"Oh no darling. My one hour isn't even started." A very unusual and girly sound escaped my lips when he pulled me out of the bathtub like I weight nothing to him. He stopped hearing me and stared at me before laughing a bit. I have never been this much embarrassed ever. My fingers were digging in his shoulder as I tried to hold him for my own safety incase he decides to drop me suddenly.

"My lil princess can shriek like a kitten as well!" I had no choice but to scoff and refuse to meet his gaze as he mocked me. I wonder where he is taking me. I looked around and almost pinched him when I saw him walking in that cursed room. His bedroom.

"Jeon!"

"Yes, Kim?" He was again mocking me but the way he said made me shiver internally. He had his infamous smirk on face as he hitched me up slightly before closing the door behind us. I can feel my veins bursting as he dropped me down on bed, the sheets flooding over me as I sunk in his scent. 

"My one hour starts now darling. And because you are my toy, you will do everything I order you to. You will, right?" The way he said, it was more like a command and not a question to which I had no choice but say yes to. A grin of triumph adored his face as he leaned down over me, burring his face in my neck then took a long sniff before whispering in my ears like the devil, convincing me to commit a sin for him.

"You look beautiful, darling. But I like you without any barriers, so get this off you." I blinked as he tugged my vest pulling it a bit before leaning back and sitting on bed, eyes on me, waiting for me to execute his command. His gaze had the coldness in them which was comforting to me, not distant like others, they were just where I wanted them to be. On me, staring at my soul and not my body, not my face. I sat up, pulling off my coat before I fiddled with my vest as it was buttoned. Soon, I dropped the vest too on the floor with the coat like it wasn't the expensive limited edition clothing. 

Till I unbuttoned my shirt completely, his patience was on the verge of breaking, so was mine. My eyes licked him from his baby rose lips to his buffed up chest to his narrowed torso going down till it got stuck at something. My hands halted while pulling off my shirt as I took in his size. He was wearing nothing under his sweatpants, he never does. He was hard and it made me feel something, a want, a desire I have never felt. Being with a man who had the looks that can challenge Lucifer, I knew I was into men. But the one to take? I realised that just now after seeing him like this.

"Not the first time angel, your mere presence arouses me, turning me into a horny teenage boy who can't control his libido." He spoke up making me tear my eyes off his hard cock and look up at him. He wasn't as surprised as me, maybe because it's not the first time, like he said. My shirt fell off me as he moved near me, his large hands caressing me hair like a pet before it slipped down to my nape. 

"The way you flush red in anger, so beautiful, when you roll your eyes at me then walk away with a natural sway of your hips, it makes me want to pin you to the nearest surface and fuck you till your face turns red with the heat, your eyes roll back with pleasure as I drive you mad with pleasure." 

A low moan left my lips as his fingers pressed down on my neck, his warm breath hitting my lips with his every word burning me with need and an unquenchable thirst. I want to feel him all over me, hold me with a grip that grabs my soul. I can hear him whispering things in my ears that work like magic spells, pulling me more into him, my soul wrapping itself around his.

"You are the one person with the power to make me feel things, things I never felt, never thought I would." His voice was bitter as if he didn't like it but soft as ever, caressing my mind making me surrender myself completely to him with a hope he would look after me.

"You, you don't like that?" I murmured as his lips marked his territory over my neck, each graze of teeth fastening my breathing, lessening the distance between us. 

"I hate that. I hate that I can't find myself not liking the power you have. I want you and only you to have that power over me. Only you, nobody else, my angel." His words, his touch, his presence they were making me feel emotions, making me feel alive and I wanted to let it out, somewhere, anyhow. It was suffocating me, I wanted an escape. Suddenly his hands found mine and he guided them to his bare back making me hold onto him with my both hands, pulling him closer if possible. 

"Mark me angel, sink in your claws and feed me with your emotions, what you feel, let it all out. Mark me yours angel." He whispered in my ears before I felt a painful sensation around my neck that left a sense of belonging in my nerves. Belonging to him. He was claiming me. A cry left my lips as I dig in my nails in his back, trying to grasp onto something, onto him. 

I wanted him, I had him. My lips found their way to his jaw as I kissed him while he stayed still, letting me do whatever I want with him. I trailed close to his lips, looking up at him to see him already staring at me with a gaze filled with softness and pride. His hands were now settled beside my head, supporting his body as he was leaning over me. 

"Kiss me, angel." It was not a request but an order that I won't dare defy, I don't want to. So, I hooked my arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. Lips smothering messily, tongue coiling around his like a serpent, telling him the unspoken words from mouth to mouth. If I had to die now, I would die happily with so many feelings but his face and lips as my last memory. 

"Mmm, so eager my puppy. Want to eat me, huh?" He teased as he pulled back leaving me wanting for more and more of him. He must be a wizard to make me this insane for him. His lips were red, glistening with saliva. I want them on me, just on me. I want his lips all over me, to own me as his.

"It's funny because I see this side of yours only on bed."

"You bring this side out, only on bed." I rasped as he pinched my nipples with a haughty grin. He had this grin on his face, it has always been halfway smile and halfway threat. And bet if I don't like that.

"Only I do, huh?"

"Only you. Just you."

"And I will make sure it will be like that always, because you, my angel, are only mine."

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

I am at fucking peace today!!! Finally home! No college no dumbness no getting in front of cars and trucks, no almost dying...no anxiousness....peace!

p.S- the third book's name is- Ink and blood/ Love between lines: the unmatched tale ...which one is more good between both names?

~~~glimpse