33. loved

Jungkook's POV

I never thought seeing him in tears would hurt me so bad. There was a time when all I wanted was to break him but now seeing him right where I wanted, I feel like a part of my own self was broken and shattered into pieces by myself. I cradled him in my arms like a small baby, while fresh warm tear drops still kept sliding over my neck which means he is still crying. 

"Angel, please don't cry. It is making me loss my mind, love please. Hit me, yell at me but please, please don't be like this." I pleaded as it was becoming unbearable for me. It feels like someone is stabbing my heart over and over. If anything I hate the most in the world from now on, then it is seeing him so scared and broken. He is clutching onto me like I would disappear any moment now and it tells me how much he suffered in those two years when I was busy trying to hide away from him.

My words made him look up at me from my chest, red eyes with bruised red lips and pink blushing face. He is 30 but still looks like a fresh pop in his 20's. I brushed his hair back, flipping over so now we were facing each other, lying side by side. I had my hand on his waist, holding him close to me. I missed this, being around him, seeing him in front of me. I missed him. After being away from him, I realized just how much he meant to me in my life. Our daily bickering, even though they involved blood, I missed them. 

"Why, why didn't you ever come back? You were running away from me, hiding, why?" I knew this question was coming soon, but never thought this soon. And even though I want to answer, I don't want to spoil the mood. I got him back after years but my desires for him are no less than before instead they are hard to control now. 

"Will answer all your questions, but first let me sooth my eyes by your divinity, my angel." I whispered hovering over him, pretty proud of my towel to keep my dignity and not fall off. His face was flushed with the prettiest shade of pink as he looked up at me with big twinkling eyes filled with so many emotions.

"So fucking gorgeous, god must have created you with every divine thing present in this universe, from the twinkling stars in your eyes to your petal like lips, pink and soft." His eyes wavered from me, shying away with my words as I leaned close to him. Supporting myself on both of my hands pinned above his head, I bend down to kiss his forehead then dragging my lips down to his eyes. I could feel the wetness of his tears on my lips as I softly pecked his eyes. 

"Do not cry ever. I hate seeing you cry. Instead stab me, if that makes you feel better." I warned as I planted my lips on his cheeks, smooching them before leaning back. He fluttered open his closed eyes, looking up at up then trailing his gaze down to my lips. He wanted just the same as me, and I would never deny his wants. 

"Open your mouth for me, angel." I demand and without any protest he pry them open only for me. I lean on one hand and use the other one to hold his jaw before leaning down and joining our lips together. We both sighed as we relived the moment after two years. His hands curled on my back as I pressed myself more on him, sucking on his tongue making him moan out at the feeling. His lips toyed with mine, wet sounds echoing in room as I kissed him hard, pouring out all my need and frustration of years for him. 

"I missed you. So so much." I whisper in the kiss as I try to fill my thirsty self. Kissing him has always been magical, the lil whimpers, kitten mewls from him are melodies to me. My favorite melody to hear for life. I can feel his heels digging on my back as he tries to pull me closer to himself. He is just as desperate as me and his hard on rubbing against my stomach proves that.

"Remember I promised you, I will fuck you in this same room, same sheets when I will come back while I carve my complete name on your body." I murmured as I kissed around his neck, sucking his skin like a blood thirsty vampire. His loud whining and moans tell me he is loving whatever I am doing and fuck it the sounds he make isn't the hottest thing ever to me in the world. 

"You would love that, won't you? You would love getting fucked until you can't feel anything but my cock in you. Right? You will be my lil personal whore, only mine, hmm? Tell me angel, am I right?" His breath hitched with my every word as he raised his lower back to rub against me, his cheeks were flushed red, hair disheveled looking so messed and I haven't even done anything yet.

"P-please please, fuck me Jungkook-ah!" He pleaded out with desperation as he threaded his fingers in my hair, pulling onto them. Never did I thought I would have the man who has the body count of killings over 100 under me begging to be fucked. 

"Such a needy lil thing, aren't you?" I pulled over his t-shirt in a blink, leaving him half naked under me. He had many marks and scars on his body and I made sure to kiss each and every one of them. He is an angel that deserves to be appreciated and adored. 

His hands roam everywhere on my body, his every touch making me feel like I am wanted, valued, most of all- loved as they call it. His every touch is so soft yet firm like he owns me and he does. He fucking owns my existence. If he asked me to die I will drop myself dead in his feet without a question. 

I felt his feet crawling up my bare legs making me chuckle at my nasty, needy angel. With a tug I pulled down his trousers that I myself made him wear so I knew he was bare under them. The rest of work was done by him, he managed to get them off with ease and round his legs over my torso.

"Kiss me."  He demanded and I served him right away. We joined our lips in a messy kiss, his tongue lapping over my own as he bobbed his head. He didn't just kiss, he claimed his ownership. I could feel his hands crawling up to my towel, pulling it off making me smile in the kiss and press myself more on him. 

His moans were swallowed by me as I took the charge and held his jaw before rubbing myself against him. His chest heaved up and down as I trailed my lips down his jawline to collar bones, marking him mine before raising back up near his ears.

"Saddle up doll, I am about fuck you until all you can remember is me and my cock in you."

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

me writing this.....my academic books: DO NOT TOUCH US WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS!!

~~~~glimpse