Chapter 2: The Prank Gone Wrong

{That previous morning with the girls}

(Mina's POV)

"Another year in UA, another year with Mineta's perviness" Momo said. All the girls except one agreed. "Yeah, I'm not looking forward to his crap this year."Said Jirou. "I got it." I said with a big smile on my face. " What you got girl?" Asked Hagakure. All the other girls except for Tsu who was not paying attention looking out the window.

" Ok, ok look I have a idea for a prank, but I'm going to need you girls help." I said with pleading eyes. "Sure will help  anything to stop Mineta and his perviness." Said Ochako with determination in her eyes.

"Great all you going to do is get your boyfriend's to think that you had nightmares all summer and you are uncomfortable because of Mineta." I said with sparkles in my eyes.

"That's great and all but Tsu doesn't have a boyfriend." Momo said with a look of confusion." Yeah she does, she's with Tokoyami remember?"I asked. "No they were just friends."Ochako said along with Jirou.

" Speaking of Tsu we're is she?" I asked. Hagakure looks behind her and says. "She's by the window I don't think she was paying attention Mina." Me and other girls look at her. Ochako put her hand on Tsu shoulder."Hey Tsu are you okay Mina was talking to us about a prank?"

"Oh! Sorry about that "ribbit", I'm just excited to be back at UA and see my friends." "ribbit." Tsu said. "So what's the prank Mina?"kroc" Tsu asked. "Oh nothing much we're just going make sure Mineta stops he's perviness once and for all." I say with a big smile."Um how?"ribbit."Tsu asked.

"We're going to make the boys think that we had nightmares about Mineta touching us and harassing us to the point it made us a emotional reck." I said giggling with all the  girls in suit." Wear also going to tell Mr. Aizawa to make it more reality for the prank to work, Momo we do the make up for effect okay. "

"I don't know Mina, what if it back fires. I don't want Mineta getting kicked out 1a or worse." Ribbit, Tsu said with a worried look.

"Don't worry Tsu nothing bad will happen, he'll probably get yelled at by the boys and that's it I promise." I said with confidence. "Ok if you say so "ribbit." Tsu said with relief.

{Back to the present in Class-1A }

"What just happened?" Mina whispered to the girls."I don't know this wasn't supposed to happen." Whispered Jirou. "They were just supposed to yell at him." Hagakure whispered. The girls were worried they didn't expect this outcome at all.

"You said nothing bad will happen "ribbit," YOU LIED." Tsu yelled whispered.

That's the end of Chapter 2. Chapter 3 will be coming soon.