Chapter 3: From 1A to 2B

{Previously with Class-1A}

(Tsu POV)

'What just happened did I see that right, please tell me I didn't.'I thought with tears in my eyes. "Ok class now that one problem is gone I can properly bring a real asset to the class." Mr. Aizawa said that shocked the girls to the core.

"Mr. Aizawa? Pardon my interruption, but were you planning to kick mineta out this year for no reason or something?" Asked Momo with a concerned look.

"Momo that's not appropriate to assume he w.." lida tried to say but was cut off by Mr. Aizawa, " QUITE, look weather I did or didn't isn't anyone's concern, what matters is you well treat him like a member of the class, everyone this is Hitoshi Shinso." Mr. Aizawa said with a smile.

"Hey guys happy to be here." Said Shinso with a tired expression. "Hello Hitoshi Shinso as class representative I'm happy to welcome you to our class." Said lida.

"Alright now that you know him, Shinso go take your seat over there it's desk #19." Said Mr. Aizawa. Shinso went to set down and looked at me to say something but I cut him off, " please don't talk to me, I've got nothing to say to you. Ribbit. "I said with anger in my tune. He seat himself down and frowned as he looked straight ahead.

'I wonder how Mineta's doing right now I'm worried about him.' I thought to myself as I star at my desk deep into thought.

{With Mineta at the dorms}

(Mineta's POV)

"Sigh, well time to start packing and moving out of here, I'll start with the knick knacks and books first." I said with a sad look. I started by getting my books down first then my knickknacks so they won't break.

'Oh shit! I just remembered my baby brother is coming to UA tomorrow for his first day of Elementary School.' I thought to myself. " I'll call him when I get done packing my room, it won't take me long to get done because I don't have much." I said to myself.

[Time skip to three hours]

"And done okay that's the last of it now to call my baby bro really quick." I said as I grab my phone off the desk.

(Phone starts ringing)

" Big Brother You called." Ieku said with excitement in his voice. " Yeah, it's me baby bro, I've got good news and I've got bad news." I said to him. " What's the bad news?" Ieka said with concern in his voice. " Nothing too bad I just got kicked out of class 1A."I said trying to confront him. "So I can't see you at UA tomorrow.."sob" "sob" ?" Ieka asked with some sadness in his voice.

"Please  don't cry you haven't heard the good news yet." I said. "Oh! What's the good news then?" Ieka asked a little happier. "I got moved to class 1B so you can still see me tomorrow okay.?" I said.

"Yay I can't wait, see you tomorrow big brother, I gotta go bye." Ieka said. "Bye little bro " I said as I hang up the phone. 'Ok I'll call Tsu later today about tomorrow with Ieka coming she'll be  happy to see him and I guess it's time for me to go.' I thought to myself as I start moving my stuff out of the dorms.

"Good by 1A see y'all around." I said.

That's the end of Chapter 3. Chapter 4 will be coming soon.

Comment on me of what you think so far.