Chapter 19: Gone Fishing

Hi everyone, sorry it took me so long to get back to this chapter but I've been working on other Mineta stories at the same time but I think it's time to start this chapter and enjoy.

⚠️ Sexual Content ⚠️

[Me Talking but only ones]
[Them Talking]

(Saturday morning)

(Mineta's POV)

I starting to wake up with Pony on my left, Tsu on my right and Toga on my chest, but I also noticed two more people on me as well. 'I'm pretty sure I slept with just Pony, Tsu and Toga so who's..?" I asked myself as I see Komori and Ibara laying in the bed with us. 'Ok Creator we need to talk I understand you want my love life to be expanded but 5 women really?' I said to the Creator.

[Yes Mineta I understand but you don't get enough love in Canon so me and a couple of friends are helping you out.] He said that made me smile. 'Thanks for the support and kindness everyone.' I said to the Creator and everyone that support me.

I managed to get myself away from the girls as I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I decided to make bacon, egg, and biscuits with mayhaw jelly and grape jelly, as I started to finish up Ieku, Satsuki, and Samidare came in rubbing their eyes. "Morning guy y'all hungry?" I asked with a smile on my face. Yes Mr. Mineta/Big Brother." They said that the same. "Okay, you guys go ahead and set down and say grace while I go wake up everyone else ok." I said as they nod there heads in agreement.

I walked over to my Minny and Shinso room and knocked on the door.

(KNOCKED, KNOCKED, KNOCKED)

"Minny it's time for breakfast." I said as I heard them getting dressed. "Thanks Mineta bro." Shinso said as they both come out dressed for the day. I was about to wake up the girls for breakfast but they were already exited the room. "Good morning girls sleep well?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Mhm..you are so kind for letting us stay the night and sorry about Komori and Ibara but they didn't want to leave in the dark of night and they asked if they can sleep with us so me and Tsu said it was OK is that alright?" Pony asked with a worried look on her face.

I gave her and Tsu kiss on the lips and told them it was ok and that breakfast was ready as we head to the dining room with the others. "Wow Purpleberry it looks so good, I've missed having a good home cooked meal." Bunny said which made me sad to know that she hasn't been eating lately. "Well with the information you gave us, you can be free to from LOV and you'll be eating like this more Pink Checks, Ribbit. " Tsu said as she kissed Bunny on the lips and then French kissed in return.

"Big Brother are you going to marry these girls?" Ieku asked which made me cough as I laughed in my chair a little bit. "Well..Cough.. not today of course but only when there ready because they have their hero career and undercover work to think about but yes I do plan on marrying the girls when we're ready." I said as the room was quite for a few seconds until Pony spoke up. "You really want to marry us..sob..oh sweetie we well gladly except your proposal." Pony said as the rest of the girls nod there heads except Komori and Ibara who have their heads down.

"Hey Sis what are we doing today, Ribbit?" Samidare asked Tsu to which Tsu response with, "Well little bro today we're going to go swimming while the rest are going fishing." She said as I nod my head in to conform what she said.

(Ibara's POV)

I know what we did was sinful by following them yesterday and spy but seeing him fight that sinful man for hurting he's baby brother and beating the man was amazing. "Komori, I think it's time for us to leave, we already over stayed our welcome." I said as she nods her head in agreement but before we got up to leave a hand was on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and to my surprise it was Mineta, "You and Komori are staying as well and the girls wanted to talk to both of you while we're fishing if that's ok." He said as me and Komori both smiled and said yes.