Chapter 18: 🍋A Pony Ride That Ends In A Skinny Dip Part 2🍋

Welcome to part two of "A Pony Ride That Ends In A Skinny Dip" this chapter will have sexual content but I think we're all mature enough to be okay with it so without further Ado let's get on to this chapter.

[Before the sex between Pony and Mineta]

(Tsu's POV)

I was walking out of the room were I put my little sister and brother so I decided to walk around the cabin until I heard something from one of the main bedroom. " M.m.minoru  th.that feels so good, p.p.please keep going. " What sounds like Pony moaning. I look through the crack of the door to see Mineta sucking on Pony's nipple as his hands massaged her breasts as she moans in pleasure. 'Damn Mineta if I know you were this good I would of asked you out sooner.' I thought as I start to feel myself getting wet.

[Time Skip To After Mineta And Pony Have Sex. Because You Know What Happened]

I ducked behind the door and was panting heavily at what I just saw. 'HOLY SHIT HE'S HUGE, Mina was right I don't think me and Pony are going to walk for a while.' I thought to myself as I hear them talking. "Alright hun I'll go rinse off in the pond for a little bit while you rest I love you." Mineta said as he starts walking to the door. I  leave to the pond with a smile on my face as I think to myself, ' The pond perfect, I'll get there and wait for him.' I thought to myself as I make it to the pond.

"Ok I made, now all I need to do is get prepared before he gets here." I said to myself as I take my clothes off and jumped into the pond. "Alright now I just need to get reaDYMmmm?" I said to myself but was cut off by an unknown person. "Why are you on The Leader's property intruder. " The Unknown person said as they drag me into the bushes.

[Smut starts now]

(Mineta's POV)

I live the room after my amazing first time with Pony and decide to go rinse off in the pond, but before I do I decided to check on Ieku real quick. I opened the door a little bit only to see him fast asleep, so I closed the door softly to not wake him as I made my way to the pond.

I make it to the pond and got undressed, once I got into the pond to relax my body a little bit I suddenly felt something rap around my manhood. I was about to yelled but noticed green hair coming out of the water. It took only a second for me to realize it was Tsu as her tongue goes around my dick.

"Mmm..T.tsu that feels amazing." I said as I moaned from the pleasure. " Hehe..I'm glad you like it Minoru, but I won't lie when I saw you in the training room with all your muscles shown I was going to still you from Pony and never let go..Mmm. " She moans as her tongue goes up and down my cock. "Mmm..and now you and her can have m.me anytime you want..groaned. " I said as I moaned in pleasure. After I said that she started to put her mouth on the tip of my dick while her tongue was still stroking it.

I could feel myself getting closer to coming so being quick to act I grab her waste so I could be perfect sit of her pussy. Without letting her react I drove my tongue to her clit in a small circular motion as I had my right hand playing with her pussy. "INHALE..Y.YES YES YES OH GOD YES Mmm...KEEP GOING. "RIBBIT" She yelled in pleasure as she starts to suck on my dick even faster.

("???" POV)

'I can't believe how good this feels, I love it, I love him, I need him in me now.' I thought to myself as I could feel myself getting closer to my climax. "Mm.minoru about to cum a.and I can feel your cock throbbing, let's cum together. "Ribbit " I said as Mineta's pre-cum starts to leak out of the tip. "Mmm.Yes let's cum together, I'm going to cum nOW..groaned." He moaned as we came at the same time. 'His cum taste like grapes for some reason, I love it I want more of it.' I thought to myself as I sucked his dick dry.