Chapter 14: How Shinso met Minoru Mineta

I told you I'd be back so let's get started.

This is a continuation of the last chapter so have fun reading. Bad language and mention of self harm so trigger warning ⚠️.

[Still in the cafeteria]

(Tsu's POV)

"Care to explain that?" Deku asked curiosity.

"Well it all started on my first day of middle school I couldn't control my quirk that good and I was bullied for it a lot on the first day. So I thought that maybe it will get better in a couple of weeks, but I was wrong the bullying only got worse. I tried to ask the teachers for help but all they told me was that 'I have to defend myself because if a hero is not near by your going to have to defend yourself.' So they never helped me and my bullies started to go from verbal bullying to physical bullying. " He said as tears go down his face so I pat his back to help him feel better.

He continued his story and I listened to it instantly. "It was about to be the second week on Monday and I was afraid to go through the doors of the school and I guess my bullies knew that because they were standing in front of the school staring at me. I remember a lot about that day because that's the day I met Mineta. The leader of the bullies came straight towards me and I can still remember that god awful smile on his face when he told me and I quote. "What's a soon to be villain doing attending this school didn't you learn the last time I bet you?" He knew I was scared of him because he saw me shaking were I stood."

"Where's the teacher and adults at, didn't they see you being bullied?" Iida asked with a concern look on his face. "In that school the real are a bit different then other school, the only kids that got help were the bullies. Ironically for the leader his dad was the Principal so he was never dealt with by any of the teachers. They started beating mercilessly almost to the point of unconsciousness. When they were done they as started to walk away but the leader stopped and looked at me. And with a big smirk on his face, he said something that made me attempt suicide, those words that are still wondering around in my memories." He said as I tears coming down his face.

"What was it that he said to you if you don't mind me asking?" Asked Todoroki with what seemed to be sadness in his eyes. "YEAH WHAT WAS IT SO I CAN KICK THERE ASS?" Bakugou yelled which surprised me and everyone at the table except Deku and Kirishima for some reason. "Sniffed..h.he told me to take a
swan dive off the school building so no one wouldn't have another v..vill.ain in this w..world..sniff..sniff." He said crying which almost broke my heart. I was going to say something but noticed Bakugou and Deku staring at each other with sadness in Bakugou's eyes and everyone else sees it to.

(Jirou POV)

I see Bakugou walk over to Deku and me and everyone surprise he pulls Deku in with a tight embrace. He whispered something to him I can see a single tear go down Bakugou's face, no one knows what what he was saying but I did and I'm going to have a word with them after lunch. Bakugou walked to his chair with what looks like a smile on his face but I'm still going to try to talk to them, Shinso continues on with is story and it's starting to get interesting.

"Sigh..sorry about that, it's just hard not to remember that after so long. But back to my story." He said as he clears his throat.

"Those word's broke me so bad that I got up and walked in the school with what felt like an emotionless experience no care that I was beating to hey pope. So I decided that if no one care about me then no one will miss me so I walked in to the school and walked  to the stairs that led to the top of the school. When I got there I looked around to see if everyone was there, the cost was clear so I walked to the edge of the school building and with one last breath I turned around to face the door and lend back. As I was fall off the building I had a big glimpse of my mother crying over my casket and wishing she could have me back. It snapped me back into reality when I realized I made a stupid mistake." He said as my stomach started to turn.