Chapter 16: The Introduction Part 2/???

Welcome to Chapter 16 this story will be a bit longer and will have surprise in it as well so enjoy the story.

Last Chapter I left off at Class-2A finding out that Mineta is also the multi-billionaire Mr.M, so let's continue with this as Part 2 begins.

[Before Class-2A Found Out About Mineta's Secret]

(Mina's POV)

Me and the rest of Class-2A followed Mineta and the others at a gate, we soon realized that we are at Mr.M property, but what got our attention was Jirou as she said. "Hey guys, I hear Pony talking to somebody on the intercom." She said as I parked the car a block away. I turned to her and asked what are they saying and what she said made us all shiver in fear. "He says that Mr.M is coming and wants to talk to them." She said with a worried look on her face. We see the truck drive forward and take a left at another dirt road.

"Let's hurry in there so I can see Mr.M in person and I can talk to him about being partners with my father's business. With both there knowledge in business deals and trading both our family will be thriving." Momo said with a serious look on her face. I was shocked on how serious she was but I shook it off as we jumped the gate and followed them on foot.

[Fifteen minutes later]

We ducked behind a bush a few feet away from them so they couldn't see us. Momo made all of us binoculars well Jirou was watching and listening. We sat there for a few seconds until I see Mineta and his siblings walked next to the old man and Mineta's brother hugging him. I asked Jirou what's going on and she replies with a studder, " M.m.mineta was Mr.M this hole time the old man confirmed it along with his sister." She said which made me fall back in shock.

To say everyone was shocked was a understatement but nothing was ever close to what happened next as we see him turn in our direction.

"YOU GUYS CAN GET OUT OF THE BUSHES I KNOW YOUR THERE MINA." Mineta yelled which surprised me and everyone as we walked out of the bushes. We were quite for awhile until Momo broke the silence.

"WHAT THE HELL?" She yelled so loud my antennas started to hurt.

[Now But To Where I Ended Last Chapter]

(Momo's POV)

I'm still processing what's going on, Mineta the class prev was the multi-billionaire Mr.M all a long and I didn't ev-...wait a minute. ' My wine and the books, Tooru's hero suit and watch, Jirou's guitar, Mina's VIP passes, Tsu's homemade plushie, and Uraraka's debt.' I thought to myself but then it hit me. I started to get curious so I asked, "Mineta we have some questions we would like to ask you." I asked with confidence in my voice. He looked at use with a small smile as he spoke up. "Fine but we do need to get inside before rain sets in." He said as if right on Q rain drops started to fall.

We all went inside the cabin and we couldn't believe how big it was on the inside, it was about the same size as the dorms with a lot of rooms. "HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" Uraraka said as she looks around. "This is quite impressive, this place looks like it could have a Entertain-." Iida said but was cut off by Mineta. "The Entertainment room is right past the kitchen last door on the left and if you want to train the training room is on the right." Mineta said which shocked me but before I could say anything all the boys chimed in. "TRAINING ROOM?" They yelled in excitement.

Same of the boy ran to training room and same were look around, I turned to look at Mineta how was walking to the living room and started throwing wood in the fireplace. Once the fire was lit he walked to the couch and sat down, he gestured us to sit anywhere we want so we did. It was quiet for about a few minutes until Mineta decided to break the silence. "So you wanted to ask me something or do I have to ask why y'all are following us?" He asked in a serious tone that almost scared me.