Chapter 15: The Introduction Part 1

Let's get started on this Chapter enjoy the read. Lovey-dovey stuff in this chapter so fair warning plus I don't know how to write romance so bear with me ok.

[After school]

(Pony's POV)

Everything since two days ago has been great me and Mineta are getting closer now. He's actually ever sweet. "Hey Mineta are you ready for our date today?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Sure am were just waiting on Tsu and Shinso but are you sure it's alright for them to come I know you said it alright but I just want you to be happy is all?" He asked which made my heart flutter at the fact he wants me to be happy. "Of course I'm sure my sweet little grape, plus your sister Minny is coming along because she has something for you." I said as I give him a surprise kiss on the cheek.

He looks at me with a gorgeous smile on his face that made me blush red hot on my cheeks. 'Oh, My, God he's so cute.' I thought to myself as I cover my blushing face with my hands. "Why are you covering your face for, it makes it impossible to see you and your pretty smile?" He asked which made me even more flustered to the point I was going to scoop him up and kiss him on the lips. But before I hade the chance to Tsu and Shinso showed up, I won't lie if I wasn't a little annoyed but it okay because I get to take them to my secret fishing spot.

"Hey Tsu, Hey Shinso are y'all ready to go our fishing trip with me, Mineta, and Ieku?" I asked while waving at them. "Me and my siblings are probably going to swim around while you, Mineta, Ieku, Shinso and his girlfriend fish if that's ok?" She asked with a smile and I nodded that's okay. We all four waited on Shinso girlfriend and Ieku to be dropped off by Minny. "So how waiting for? "ribbit " Tsu asked curiosity. "We're waiting on Shinso girlfriend and Minny to drop off Ieku, I wonder what she been up to since she been in college I hope she ok-." He said but was cut off when he heard a familiar voice.

(Tsu's POV)

"BIG BROTHER HAHAHA." Ieku yelled as him and Minny ran up and jumped on Mineta. I smiled at them when I also hear some familiar voices, so I turned around to see my parents at the gates with my baby brother and baby sister. "TSU/BIG SIS WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH." They yelled as they hugged me, I had tears in my eyes as I hugged them back. "I missed you to, it so great to see you." Ribbit" I said hugging them so tight afraid to let go with tears rolling down my face.

I let go of my family so we can go on the fishing trip. "Alright everyone let's get going before it gets to dark to see." Ribbit" I said as we started to walk to the gate until Mineta spoke up. "Tsu we have to wait for Shinso girlfriend to show up the-."He started saying before he got cut off by Minny. "No need brother I'm already here, I  wanted to surprise you since I couldn't do it last year because you so busy with school and I was so caught up in getting my lawyer license that I was too busy to tell you." She said as she walked over to Shinso giving him a hug and a kiss on his lips.

  Mineta was quite for a few seconds until he had a big smile on his face as he walked up to her and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you Minny, how'd you two meet?" He asked as he let go of her smiling. " I'll tell you when we to the campsite where we are fishing at ok, by the way who's driving to the campsite anyway?" Minny asked as she scratches the back of her head in confusion.  "That would be me little missy, and might I say your getup is adorable." Pony said as she tips her hat to her.

{On The Side Of The School}

[All the girls, the Dekusquad,the Bakusquad and the rest of Class-2A are spying on them]

(Denki's POV)

We see them walk over to what looks like a light brown king cab truck and I see Mineta holding Pony's hand and have a decent conversation with her. "I don't get it, why didn't he tell me that he was dating, we tell each other everything so what changed?" I asked as my quirk go off a little bit in frustration. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned to see who it was, it was Kirishima looking at me as he tells me to calm down.