Chapter 4: New Start, New Chaos

Before I start this chapter I just want to to say thank you for 75 readers I appreciate it and I want to make a small correction with the story.

Everyone in the story are in there second year of UA so instead of 1A it 2A okay that's all. Now on to the store,Enjoy.

{With Class-2B }

(No POV)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HIS IN OUR CLASS AND IN OUR DORM BUILDING SENSEI?" All the 1B but one yelled. "Look it wasn't my idea it was Principal Nezu idea. "Vlad King said with a uncomfortable tone in his voice.

"Then talk him out of it, we don't want him here." Kendo said angrily. Vlad told them there was nothing he can do. "Grr..FINE,but if he tries anything to us girls, he will be punished by our hands." Said Kendo with almost all the class agreeing.

The students were yelling in frustration at the idea of Mineta being in there dorm that they didn't hear the door open. Mineta walks through the door and hears them talking about him so he stops and listens. "Sensei we don't want that useless, disgusting, pathetic pervert here, it's so not cool." Said Monoma. "For once I agree with Monoma, Mineta's unholy behavior well bring shame on our class sensei. "Said Shinseki.

'Sigh..so much for new beginning, but I'm just going to put my stuff in my hands into my room and leave to get the rest of it.' Mineta thought to himself as he walk to the stairs. They don't seem to notice him so that's good he ends up finding his room no problem and puts his stuff on the bed and goes to get the rest.

(Pony's POV in English)

'Everyone's arguing so much it's hard to think about anything.' I thought to myself as I looked around the room until I saw someone leave the stairs. 'Wasn't that Mineta? Oh no did he hear them talking about him.' I thought.

Time went by and everyone's still fighting with Vlad about Mineta and Mineta keeps picking up more of his stuff and comes back with more. "Damn he came back nine times with more of his stuff and no one notice?" I said to myself.

(Mineta's POV)

"Okay that's the last of it my old dorm room is empty nothing left of my stuff here so it's time to go back to my new dorm room at 2B." I said to myself but just then I heard a familiar voice. "Ribbit..hey Mineta Wait up." Tsu said as she waves at me.

I really don't want to talk to anyone right now, but I can at least say hi and apologize before I get back to my new dorm. "Hey Tsu, how are you been doing.?" I asked trying to put on a fake smile.

"Not that great "ribbit" I'm sorry that you got kicked out of 2A it wasn't right "ribbit."Tsu said with sadness tone in her voice. "Tsu please don't cry it wasn't your fault I got kicked out, it was mine the way treated you and the girls was disrespectful and immature and I'm sorry." I told her with comforting smile that made her feel better. "Oh and before I forget I was going to call you tonight, but I guess I can tell you now." I said.

"What's up?"Tsu asked with a confused look. "My baby brother is coming to UA tomorrow for his first day of elementary school." I said happy witch Tsu replied with, "That great my baby sister is going to her first day of school to and your baby brother and her are already best friends I can't wait to see them tomorrow "ribbit." Tsu said with a smile.

"Ok will I have to go back to the dorms now and I'm happy to see you and can't wait to see you tomorrow."I said as I walking away. "Oh and I left something for you and the girls I hope y'all like them." I said and that said I was gone.

"See you later Mineta, I'll tell the girls and miss you. "Said Tsu as she walks into the dorm building.

That's the end of Chapter 4, Chapter 5 is coming soon tell me what you think of the story in the comments below.