Chapter 5:New Dorm Room

This picture is my art book sketch of Mineta's and his sister Minny Mineta and baby brother Ieku Mineta.

This is for Dead-within he asked for it and I delivered so y'all welcome.

{Mineta back at 2B}

(Mineta's POV )

I'm back at the dorms just in time before curfew. As I go through the doors I can still hear them talking about me. It's like,"Dammit do they do anything but bitch, I know they don't like me but DAMN SHUT UP." I said to myself as I walked to the stairs. That was until I noticed that everyone stopped talking I turned around and I see almost everyone looking at me. "Hello young Mineta I see you finally come with your stuff, do you need help getting the rest of it?"Vlad asked with fake smile that said (Please Say No) on it.

"No," I said as I walked up the stairs but was pulled back furiously by Tetsutetsu as he hanged me by the back of my uniform.
"Do you have no respect or are you just rude. "Said Kendo in a irritated voice. "We don't like the fact that your here with your unholy stuff, but we don't have to worry about that for long." Said Shiozaki with a big grin on her face. I wasn't that surprised when I heard that so I just rolled my eyes and said, " I really don't care that you guys hate me, it's not that important to me that you don't like me, so with that being said I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WERE I'M SLEEPING, AS LONG AS I'M LEFT ALONE IM HAPPY. " I said as I swing my body enough to kick Tetsutetsu in ribs.

He dropped me because he was to busy holding his ribs in pain. I grabbed my stuff and walked up the stairs again this time everyone except one was cough off guard with what I just did. "That was mighty impresses for short kid don't y'all think." Said Pony with smile. "What do you mean Pony he literally kicked Tetsutetsu for no reason?" Vlad said unhappily. "Yeah that was uncalled for " Monona said as he flipped his hair to the side. " The least he could do is let Vlad help him get the rest of his stuff so that he can move in properly into the dorm." Said Kendo with an frustrated look.

(Pony's POV)

'Are you kidding me right now. ' I thought to myself. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now, I looked at them in disbelief when I say, "Your joking right? Okay for one, he was already here a few hours ago with his first loud and left to get the rest ten times today, and second he heard y'all talking about him today, and because of that I'm not surprised at all that he's angry. " I said with my arms crossed as I looked at them." I mean come on he just got kicked out of 2-A today and got sent here just to hear that he's getting kicked out again and for what because y'all don't like him or what he might do, that's bullshit."I said with anger in my voice.

Everyone was quite for a few minutes until Vlad spoke up, "Your right Pony we're acting like he doesn't have feelings and I think it time we start treating him like he does." Vlad said with a more upbeat voice. I smiled at him until I noticed something on the staircase it looked like a picture frame, Mineta must of dropped it when Tetsutetsu picked him up. "What are you looking at Pony?" Said Shoda with a confused look. Tetsutetsu looked down at his feet and seen what Pony was looking at and picks it up. "Hey guys check it out, it seems the prev has siblings." Said Tetsutetsu with a smug look on his face.

"No way he has a sister and a little brother to, hopefully she is less of a prev than he is." Said Kendo with her eye browse raised. "WHERE IS IT? "A scream was coming from up stairs, "IT WAS IN THE BOX, I KNOW IT WAS." 'The screaming is coming from Mineta and he sounds upset ' I thought to myself. "Mineta! Your picture frame is down here. "I said as he ran out of his room with tears rolling down his face. "Thank you so much I thought I left it in 2-A's dorm and it be throne away." He said with more tears in his eyes.

Everyone was shocked when they heard that even Monona was shocked. "What do you mean 'throne away'?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Mr. Aizawa said I had twenty-four hours to get my stuff out of 2-A dorms or he was going to throw out my stuff in the garbage, no exceptions." Mineta said as wiped the rest of the tears away. I was cough off guard with shock at that, I was going to say something but Vlad spoke up before me, "young Mineta I'm sorry to hear that and I want to apologize for how I and the rest of the students except Pony has treated you, in 2B we treat each other like family and you are no exception so with that being said welcome to class 2-B young Mineta." Vlad said with a big smile as he bends down and hugs Mineta.

(Mineta's POV)

'Maybe this well be a new beginning for me.' I thought to myself as I hug him back. We stopped hugging and Vlad turned around and says,"Okay everyone it's time to head to bed now I'll see you in class tomorrow. " Said Vlad as everyone starts going to their rooms for the night. Tetsutetsu gave back my picture and gave me a big grin as he walked away. I smiled back and walked back to my room when suddenly I get a little tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Pony smile at me.

"Hey I saw your fishing pole and was wondering if you would like to go fishing sometime this weekend, as friends of course?" She said with a head nod and smile. "Of course." I said as I smiled back at her and with that said I walked to my room to get ready for class tomorrow.

'A new beginning starts tomorrow and I can't wait to see my baby brother to.' I thought as I laid in my bed and went to sleep.

That's the end of Chapter 5, Chapter 6 is coming soon.

Comment in the comment section to tell me what you think about this chapter and sorry it to long I promise to make it short next time.

OK see y'all at the next chapter.