Chapter 11: Mineta vs Mr.Youmico Part 2

Welcome to part 2 of Mineta vs Mr.Youmico. There is going to be violence and swearing, so enjoy the story.

(Pony's POV)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. "Mineta! What, how are you alive right now under the boulders?" I asked curiosity. "Will I guess I was right, it looks like Mineta was hiding his true abilities after all and that's why I assigned him to your class Mr. Aizawa to train him, I knew you could do it." Principal Nezu said with a cup of tea in his hand that for some reason came out of nowhere. "Ah, yes that's rig~" Mr. Aizawa said but cut off by Principal Nezu. "Is what I would of said if I didn't find out that he's not in your class anymore and is now in Class-2B's." Said Principal Nezu.

"Ooh, he got you there Mr. Aizawa, hahaha." Mineta said laughing though the phone. "So now that this is out of the way, Mr. Mineta do you wish to continue playing around or do you want to end it here and now," Principal Nezu said with a smile. 'He was right I had my fun so it time to end this.' Mineta thought to himself. "Alright you have a point but one more thing look at Mr.Youmico real quick." Mineta said as the phone hung up. We all looked at Mr.Youmico for a split second and noticed something, it looked like he was struggling for reason until we heard him scream.

[With Mr.Youmico]

(Mineta's POV)

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY." He yelled in confusion. "Time for the real fun to begin."I said as Mr.Youmico move the boulders out of the way for me with out him knowing why. I walked out of the rubble without a scratch on me and I can tell Mr.Youmico was confused from that scared look on his face. "Come I think you owe my baby brother a apology, oh and by the way bow down at my feet after you do." I said with a devilish grin. "I won't and FUCK YOU. " He yelled with some of his spit hitting me on my face.

"Oh but you will , now come." I said as I walked over to the class-2A and 2B with Mr.Youmico following behind me.

[Back with Class-2A and 2B]

(Tsu's POV)

Mineta is walking towards us with Mr. Youmico behind him and it looks like Mineta doesn't have a scratch on him. "Ah, Mineta how do you not have a scratch on you and why does Mr.Youmico look like he's in pain?"ribbit." I asked. "Oh you'll see, now Mr.Youmico do you have something to say to my baby brother?" He asked which confused me as I looked at Mr.Youmico.

"I..I'm s.s.sorry..for..MY..behavior..p.please forgive me." Mr.Youmico said as he struggled. "Aww, that's so nice of you to apologize to him." He said with the biggest grin I have ever seen in my life. "Fuck YOU, 'He spit on Mineta's face' you FUCKING DEMON." Mr.Youmico yelled. Everyone got quite as Mineta wipes the spit off his face, then we see a look that scares us to the very core the rage in his eyes was unforgettable.

"Huff..huff..huff, You know I was being nice before, but now- (Mineta raises his hand and Mr.Youmico suddenly starts floating off his feet. ) NOT ANYMORE." He yelled. He raised his hand up higher and just as fast as he did that Mr.Youmico went soaring to the sky but stop suddenly at ten feet. " SAY GOODNIGHT ASSHOLE." He yelled as he swung his hand down and Mr.Youmico came down just as fast crashing down hard on the nearest tree.

Everyone except Ieku was in shocked for a understanding amount of seconds before I realized that we might want to check on Mr.Youmico. "Ahh guys "ribbit " someone might want to check if Mr.Youmico is ok."ribbit I said. "Ah..Right on it." Iida said as he checked on Mr.Youmico. "You might want to go get Recovery Girl too while you're at it." Mineta said with a smile. With that said All Might left to get her. "He's still breathing but he's bagged up pretty badly, but we'll know more when Recovery Girl gets here." said Iida.