Chapter 13: The Confrontation

Hey y'all thanks for the 2k reader and 15 followers sorry it took me so long to update the chapter but it was hard to think of a villain chapter so I hope like this story and enjoy the read.

[At the UA cafeteria ]

{Two day after the fight with Mr.Youmico}

(Deku's POV)

'I don't get it, what did Mineta mean by there's more to his power and what was Mr.Youmico talkin about Mineta killing his brother, he never killed anyone in his life' I thought to myself to the point I didn't notice my friends trying to get my attention.

"WAKE UP YOU DAMN NERD." Kacchan yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my attention to my classmates. "Midorbro are you alright you zoned out for ten minutes, what's up?" Sero said with concern on his face. I scratch the back of my head nervously and replied. "Sorry guys but I just can't figure out what Mineta meant by 'There's more to his power then we now of." And then there's Mr.Youmico statement about Mineta killing his brother too. We've known Mineta for a year and I can't see him killing anybody, all he does is cry and running away." I said a little frustrated.

"What are you talking about Deku?"ribbit" Asked Tsu with a confused look. "If I remember correctly Mineta not only helped you and me stop all those villains at UAF, but he also bet Midnight all by himself while Sero did was fall asleep."Kroc" Tsu said. "Oh come on Tsu you can't be seriously defending Mineta right now after everything he did last year?" Mina asked with a agitated tone.

[TAP TAP TAP]

(Tsu's POV)

Me and everyone turned to look at Kouda and to our surprise he actually looked mad about Mina's statement. "I normally don't like to speak out against someone, but I don't see how Mineta is in the wrong here." He handed sighed with a frown on his face. 'Well son of bitch, I never thought I see the day were Mineta gets more people to defend him. Thanks Kouda.' I thought to myself with a smile. "Kouda has a point, you can't just blame every pervy thing on Mineta because if my memory serves me right he was not the only one acting like a pervert last year, I'm I right Denki?" Asked shouji with his arms crossed looking directly at Denki.

"Hey! Why am I on the stand here? Ok yes 60% of those plans were mine, but I stopped he didn't." Denki said with defensive look on his face." Wait 60% of Mineta's pervy plan's were yours, but he got in trouble 100% of the time. He's been hit, called really bad name's, and he even got kicked out of 2-A for it, and now your telling us that 60% was your idea?" Jirou said as she narrowed her eyes at Denki. 'He got all that and he even got those..oh god.' I thought as my stomach started to turn, I got up from my chair and ran to the nearest trash can.

[Throw up sounds]

"Huff..huff.. your shitting me..huff..right?"ribbit" I asked while not even looking at them when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and to my surprise it was Bakugou.

(Bakugou's POV)

'Wow, I'd never thought I see the day were shitty Deku is agitated about not knowing about a quirk. But what caught me off guard was some of my damn classmates are defending that little grape stan.' I thought to myself as a small smirk crossed my face. I was about to say something when I see that frog girl get up and ran to the trash can puking her guts up. I don't know what came over me but I got up from my chair and walked over to her and thought I heard her say something like "your shitting me right," What the hell does she mean by that?

I put my hand on her shoulder to see if she is okay. She looked at me with a surprised look on her face with a mixture of confusing. "Thanks Bakugou 'ribbit' I feel a little bit better now, Kroc." She said with a smile on her face. " Whatever come on before I get agitated for being nice, I don't like showing emotions it piss me off." I said annoyed. I helped her up and we started to walk back our spots at the lunch table.