Chapter 9: Big Bother Mineta

Everyone welcome to chapter 9, in this chapter there will be cussing and violence so stay tuned.

[ In Class-2A]

(Deku's POV)

I was shocked by Eri's statement until I see a familiar face come through the door. "Satsuki it's been a while, how have you been?" I asked with a big smile. "I'm fine, but ten minutes he won't be." She said while pointing at Mr. Youmico. "What do you mean little one and where's Tsu?" Said Uraraka. "Big sis is going to get my friend Ieku off the bus." She said with a small frown. "WHAT! I strictly said, that kid is not allowed in this school of heroes, him and that damn family of his." He said angrily.

"Excuse me but did I just hear you say, "that a kid is not allowed in this school of heroes?" I asked with frustration in my tone. "Yes him and that demon Brother of his, that's why made him stay on the bus." He said with anger. I was about to say something but was cut off by Mr. Aizawa, "YOU LEFT A DEFENSELESS CHILD ON A BUS BY HIMSELF, WITH NO HERO WATCHING HIM." He yelled with fury in his red eyes.

Before anyone else could say a word the door opened up for us to see Tsu come in with a small child crying.

(Tsu's POV)

"Shhh, it's alright your safe now, no one's gonna hurt you look at me it's your Aunt Tsu ok." I said softly so he calm down. I get on the bus to find him when I see him at the back of the bus crying so I went to see what I can do to help. "Hey little buddy how's about we go to my class and I'll let you call your brother ok?" I asked with a softness in my voice. "O..okay..Sniff." He said with tears in his eyes.

I picked him up we went to my class, but on the way there I see All Might and Principal Nezu talking in the halls until they saw me. "Young Asui why is that child crying?" Asked All Might. "I'll explain to you when we get to my class and you and Principal Nezu might want to come just in something gets out of hand." I said as they look at each other and nod in agreement.

I walked into the classroom with Ieku and the the number 1 hero and Principal Nezu behind me. "WHAT IS THAT PIECE OF TRASH DOING HERE, I WO..Ack!?" Mr. Youmico was about to say before Mr. Aizawa cut him off. "I think you should keep your mouth shut, you don't have a great track record on your side right now." He said as he wrapped his scarf around Mr. Youmico's throat.

I pulled out my phone and started calling Mineta. "Who are you calling Ms. Asui?" Asked Principal Nezu curiously.  "My friend  and who is also his big brother. "I said as I see Ieku smile at me.

[In Class-2B ]

(Mineta's POV)

'I wonder how Ieku's doing in Class-2A right now." I thought to myself. I guess I was to last in my thoughts that I didn't notice my phone going off. "Mister Mineta can you please turn your phone off, I'm in the middle of a lesson?" Vlad asked nicely. "Yes sir just let me check it first, it might be Tsu to let me know how my little brother's doing?" I asked politely. He gave me a small smile and said go ahead.

I went to grab my phone when I felt something was wrong. "Mineta is everything alright?" Asked Pony that looked worried. " I don't know something just feels off." I said as for some reason my blood was starting to boil. I answered the phone.

"Hello Tsu is everything alright, how's Ieku?" I asked worried.

" I think you need to ask him, hold on okay I'm giving the phone to him. Here you go Ieku." She said as hands the phone to Ieku. "Sniffed...thank y..you..sniff. "He as I can hear him crying on the phone.

"Ieku what's wrong you can tell ok."I said as I'm trying to figure out what happened.

"T..the teacher a..asked the..kids in class t.to say there name ,a..and we did..sniff..but when I..I said my name h..he got mad at m..me.. sniff.. a..and he..he..sniff. " He was trying to say it but it sounds like something wrong.

"What is Ieku please tell me what he did." I asked hope he'd tell me.

"H..he hit me..really hard a..and said I. I was villainous trash..sniff..he wouldn't..l..let me off bus because this..was a hero school..he said I wasn't allowed to be here..and m..MY BACK HURTS ..AHHH. I WANT YOU WERE NOW. " He cried with pain, heart breaking as I heard that. My anger past my breaking point as I squeeze the phone. "I'll be right there and tell that teacher... HE'S DIED." I yelled the last part as I hung up the phone.

The class was silent as everyone looks at me in fear and introduce on what's going to happen. "I'll be right back." I said with a serious tone in my voice. As I walked out the door I can feel something different about me, a fire that was all but extinguish like before that day. And I love it, if this means what I think it means I can show the world what I can really do. But for now I'm going to take care of that bastard.

[With Class-2A ]

(Mina's POV)

I don't believe what I just heard just now, I walked to the little boy as I asked." So what did your brother say little one. " I asked with a mixture of sadness for the poor kid and rage at that teacher. " He said that he'll be here real soon and wanted me to give Mr. Youmico a warning." He said as he wiping the tears off his face. "Grr..and.. cough..What's that." He said trying to speak.  The little kid asked to if he could whisper it in my ear, and I said "sure" as I lean down so he can tell me. It took about a minute when he told me and I couldn't help but smile at that.

I stood back up giggling after he told me  and apparently Tsu must of heard it because she had a big grin on her face. We turned our attention to Mr. Youmico with the look of satisfaction on our face. " What's the warning?" Denki asked with a look of confusing. Both me and Tsu pointed at Mr. Youmico and said, "Your DIED." Before the man said a word all of a sudden we see the door cracking then with one big bang the door was knocked off it hinges.

(Mr. Aizawa POV)

I couldn't believe who I was looking at, this can't be Mineta from yesterday he was to serious, like he was ready for a fight. I was about to say something until I was interrupting. "Hahaha BIG BROTHER." The small child said as he hugged Mineta. "Hey Ieku." He said with a small smile but then it turned back into a serious look. "Ieku let me see your back ok and after I'm done with this bastard I take care of it ok." He said with the most mature tone in his voice.

He did as he was told and turned around, and when Mineta left the back of his shirt I was filled with rage. The child had a big bruise on his back the size of a grown man fist. "YOU SON OF A BIT.." I said but was cut off by Principal Nezu. "Now now Mr. Aizawa there will be no need for that." He said which caught me off guard. "YOUR JOKING RIGHT AFTER WHAT HE DID TO THIS CHILD." I said angrily. " On the contrary Mr. Aizawa I do believe that Mr. Mineta is quite capable I was taking care of this himself. How about it Mr. Mineta would you like to take him to The sparing field." He said with a devilish smirk on his face.

Mineta looks Nezu and gives him a nod then looks at Mr. Youmico with the most scariest grin I've ever seen in my whole life.

"With pleasure." He said which scared the shit out of everyone except Nezu/Ieku.

That's the end of Chapter 9,  Chapter 10 is coming soon tell me what you think about this chapter and how you feel about it.