Chapter 20: The Truth Comes Out And A Bond Becomes Stronger

Welcome to chapter 20 and I hope you all enjoy this story and thank you for 8.01k readers it's very appreciated. So I must say this now there might be some smut in this chapter, you'll know when you see this sign ⚠️ so you have been warned. Let's enjoy the story.

(Tsu's POV)

"Inhale..exhale..ok what happened was the girls weren't happy about coming back to school because they were afraid you were going to prev on them again,Ribbit so Mina come up with a prank to get you in trouble with the boys and Aizawa, but the prank backfired because Mina and the girls thought all that was going to happen was you would get yelled at like you always do, Kroc." I said as I can feel tears going down my cheeks.

"So that pink bitch was the one who got Mineta kicked out of 2-A, but I'm not surprised because the way she acted in the cafeteria yesterday. Her and the other girls as well but how they pull it off?" Shinso asked as everyone except me as I continued. "The girls new how the boys felt about Mineta prevy ness, all they had to do is play the role of the traumatized girlfriend and the boys sadly fallen for it,Ribbit. They asked me to be in the prank so that it wouldn't cause suspicious and I HATED IT YOU DIDN'T DESERVE IT..Sob..Sob..IM S.SO S.SORRY..sob." I yelled crying my heart out.

I cried for what felt like an hour until I felt a hand lift my chin to be eye level with them. "Tsu as I said before I'm not mad and I'm glad you told me the truth, to be honest I knew you were telling the truth about not wanting to do it but I won't lie it was funny. " He said which shocked me to the core, how is what I said funny? "Funny? But you got kicked out of 2-A and your best frie- will your Ex-best friend said all those horrible things to you why aren't you angry, Ribbit." I said a little confused about how calm he's being.

" Tsu don't you remember the organization that I'm the leader of, I can still be a hero even if I'm not in 2-A, plus if I didn't get kicked out of 2-A I wouldn't of met Pony and be dating all of you. I'm so happy that you'll are going to be apart of my family and I promise to love all of you with all my heart." He said as he kissed me passionately as I kissed him back with all the love in my heart. It was a few seconds until we separated from the kiss as I caught my breath. 'Wow that kiss felt amazing, I..I want more.' I thought to myself as I pulled him into another kiss as I stick my tongue into his mouth.

I play with his tongue for a little bit until I finally pulled away to caught my breath. "Huff..huff..sorry about that Mineta I couldn't help myself,Kroc~." I said as I lick my lips with a sexual smile on my face as I lean forward and whispered in his hear. "Tonight I'm going to strengthen our bond together, see you then. Kroc~." I said as I kissed his cheek while sitting back down in my seat.

(Komori's POV)

I'm not going to lie, but I was feeling a little turned on by that and wished he'd kiss me like that as my face started to heat up. I guess he noticed my reaction because he looked at me with a smile on his face as he called me over so I got up and walked to him. "There's no need to be jealous Kiwi like I said before I would love all you girls with all my heart and nothing will ever change that." He said as he kissed me passionately as I melt into the kiss. I felt my mind get fuzzy as we separated from each other kiss to catch our breath.

"Wow.. Tsu is right your an amazing kisser Minoru." I said as I made my way back to my seat. "Damn Mineta bro you have more girls now that you in 2-B than you did in 2-A." Shinso said as he patted Mineta's back.
"I couldn't get a girlfriend as long as that damn court order was still in effect, I really can't say sorry enough time's but I'm so s.sorry..sob..I'm s.s.sorry..sniff..I'm so s.sorry." He said as he starts to cry. I was heartbroken by this, 'He didn't deserve all the hate and pain he had to endure, but he held it in for his family.' I thought to myself as me, Shinso, Minny and the girls gave him a hug to comfort him.