Little annoyance

Summery- Yami is fed up with Finral's snarky comments and bratty attitude.
Shot story- implied sex, cussing, and slight fluff 

"I'm going to kill you." Yami grunted threw his clenched jaw. 

"Oh I'm sooooo scared." Finral said rolling his eye's and laughing. He stopped laughing when Yami picked him up from the back of his neck like a kitten. 

"HEY!" Finral yelled squirming around as he tried to get back on his feet. 

"I told you I was going to kill you." Yami said walking into the bath, 

"AHH! Wait! Are you going to drown me!" Finral squealed, 

"Nope. But your sure going wish I did."

-Four hours later-

"Yo, Captain were back!" Asta yelled walking in with the rest of the black bulls.

"Hey kid." Yami said, a smirk on his face as he read the paper. 

"We brought you back snacks!" Charmy said running over to the black bull leader. 

"Thanks." He said taking the basket.

"You seem happy, A little to happy." Vanessa said glaring a little at him, "Where'd Finral go?" She asked, already guessing what had happened. The brunet had been planing this for some time now and from the smile on Yami's face she guessed the plan worked. 

"I mighta worked him a little hard, he's sleeping." Yami said smiling a little more when Zora mumbled, 

"That poor bastard." 

-That night-

"I can't moooove~" Finral whined into Yami's pillow as he waited for Yami to lay down with him.

"Shouldn't of been a brat then." Yami said sitting on his bed and smiling at his bratty boyfriend. 

"Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't be so easy to make fun of." Finral said, Squeaking when Yami smacked his butt. 

"Keep it up and I swear you wont be able to walk for a month." Yami said making Finral pout. Yami laughed and kissed Finral's cheek when he laid down. 

"Your so mean." Finral said hugging Yami and cuddling into him.

"Yeah yeah, go to sleep. And next time you want to, just ask." Yami said kissing the top of Finral's head. Finral smiled, it was fun annoying Yami for the past month.

"Please don't tell me this is the nicest thing you own." Nozle said glaring at Yami and his clothes, "Of course it isn't, he owns... no that's about it." Finral said smiling at the glaring Yami.

"This place sucks. Makes sense that this is where you shop." Finral said glaring at the items in the store. "Shut it." Yami said glaring at Finral.

"You know this is a dumb idea right?"  "I swear I'm going to kill you." 

And more threw out the month, Yami had been ignoring Finral ever sense he woke up from the fight between Langris and him. Finral knew he was going to be sore for the next week or more. But he finally got what he wanted from Yami, both a few hours of 'fun' and he gets to cuddle with the older man at night.