Loved

*Trans Finral, trauma, self pressure, and a bit of smut*

Finral was flushed red, he wasn't uncomfortable  but he definitely wasn't comfortable. But he wasn't about to say anything, he knows that Yami enjoyed sex and that he had been waiting patiently for him to be ready for this. 

Yami has done so much for him he can do this much.

"Alright." Yami sighed as he moved to be sitting up more to look Finral in the eye. "What's the matter?" 

"N-nothing, just keep going." Finral looked away flushing worse than before. 

"Don't give me that." Yami, moved from his place between the mage's legs to tower over him. "I know you're uncomfortable, so tell me what's wrong. Do you want to stop?"

"No." Finral said quickly, he had to do this for Yami.

Yami was silent, studding his face silently for a moment. Sighing slightly. 

"We've talked about this." He leaned down kissing the younger's noise. "You have to tell me how you're really feeling, don't hide it from me."

Finral shook his head a little.

"You've been waiting-"

"Stop that." Yami stopped Finral from continuing. "I need you to listen to me right now-" He pulled Finral closer to him, making sure the other kept eye contact with him. "If I ever  demand something like this, in any way, then dump my ass in the middle of a volcano." 

Finral nodded, a happy feeling filling his chest and stomach. 

"Good." Yami kissed his forehead letting him go, the younger yelping as he fell back.

Finral smiled up at his partner.

It was weird to Finral, he wasn't ready for sex. At first he felt like it was the fact that he'd be naked, even if he wasn't fully naked he'd have to take off the magic earring that he always wore that kept his scars hidden. But now he wasn't sure why he wasn't ready.

"Wanna talk about it?" Yami asked, moving to put his shirt back on, his pants hadn't been taken off.

Finral looked away for a moment, thinking about it. Maybe Yami might understand it better than he does. 

"It's not that I don't want to..." Finral started, Yami looked over his shoulder at Finral urging him to continue before moving to his closet. "I do. I mean-" Finral could feel his face and ears heat up. "I really did this time." 

Yami smirked a bit as he offered one of his long sleeve shirts. Finral took it happily, they were around the same height but Yami's muscle made his clothes baggy of him and he loves wearing them.

"Go on." Yami urged again, Finral shimming into the shirt, not wanting to get off the bed.

"I don't know, when I first thought about... us, I thought my biggest issue would be." Finral looked over at his earring on the end-table. "You know how I feel about not having it on in front of people."

Yami looked over at the earring for a split second before giving his full attention to Finral again. 

"I don't feel like that. I did at first, and I know I wouldn't be if you didn't push me to be comfortable. I thought that, maybe if I forced myself I'd be fine." Finral looked over to Yami, hoping that the other understood that he was searching for input now.

"That's not what it's about." Yami hummed softly, his tone soft and had a certain level of understanding. "Sex can be a lot of things, but one thing it should never be is forced. When I was pushing you it wasn't for me to get closer to getting in you-" Finral blushed a little more, "-it was to get you comfortable in your body. That and to let you know that I don't care what you look like as long as you're healthy." 

Finral smiled, crawling over to Yami to settle on the older man's lap. 

"I love you so much." Finral grabbed Yami's face with both hands, kissing his nose. Smiling into the kiss he was caught in when he went to pull away.

"I love you too. Pretty boy." 

Finral laughed as his neck was bombarded with kisses, Yami's stubble making his squirm a little.

"Would you rather stay here or go take a bath?" Yami asked smiling up at the brown haired mage.

"Bath please." Finral yelped before laughing, when Yami easily picked him up and started to walk away.

Finral was so caught up in the moment that he completely forgot that he didn't have his counseling earring.

"Hmm?" Yami hummed, setting Finral down and looking to the bathes, Not saying anything as they cleaned themselves.

"HEY CAPTAN! HI FINRAL!" Asta yelled happily.

"Stop yelling." Gauche said glaring at him, Magna shaking his head at the younger boy.

"Surprised you three are here." Finral said with a small smile, Finral flinched when Magna and Asta were both dunked under the water. 

Yami settled next to Finral with a blank expression, but his eye's screamed that he was worried. 

"Everything go well on the mission?" Finral asked, smiling softly.

Magna and Gauche were glaring each other down.

"It was great! We got to see Leo! Did you get into a fight?" Asta paddled over to Finral happily, Yami tensed but it was barely noticeable, the other two were more obvious. 

Finral blinked confused, Asta looked down before looking back up at Finral's face. Finral looked down his soft smile faded into a frown realizing what Asta was talking about.

"Not exactly... most of them are from my family." Finral mumbled a little.

When he had made the mistake of telling a maid he had been raised by about how he felt, she reported back to his parents and they had him beaten and cut a lot because he refused to take back how he felt. 

"Oh..." Asta frowned looking down, before smiling widely again. "I got a gift from Leo for you!" He said happily, ignoring what he was just told in a way. "He said it was something for when you helped him at the market." Asta relaxed next to Finral, closing his eyes with a soft smile.

Finral could feel the other three staring into his soul, waiting for him to say something, but Finral felt fine. Asta understood, that much he knew. And the only thing he seemed to be any kind of bothered by was the fact that his family hurt him. 

Finral smiled softly, leaning agents Yami to relax in the warm water. Yami relaxing at the contact. Finral could feel the warning glare that his partner gave the other when soft, surprised, gasps were heard.

His family hated him for what he felt, the only person that cared about was his little brother. Even calming he hated him, he changed his wording as soon as he could changing from stupid older sister, to idiot older brother. 

"He's useless."

It hurt, but it never was like his father.

"She's useless, can't even be a proper woman."

That started a fight, said fight was Leo showing that he was his sister's brother. The little lion was pulled off and they spent the day in the market talking and shopping. That must be what the gift was about. 

His family hated him.

Finral felt an arm rest across his shoulders. Yami relaxing agents Finral.

But now he was loved and accepted, that's all that mattered.