A drunken date

This gave me an idea!!!

"Hey captain Yami? I've  seen everyone else drunk but Finral, he doesn't seem  to drink. Is there a reason for that?" Noelle asked.

Vanessa and Magna snickering in the background.

"Oh that?" Yami said with a laugh before dogging the bowl that was thrown at him.

"Don't you dare Yami!" Finral said from the kitchen.

"What's wrong Finral? Don't want them knowing how you and the captain got together?" Magna asked with a snicker. 

"You shut up too!" The brunette hissed.

"What!? Why can't we know!?" Asta asked with a pout. 

"I mean I thought it was cute." Yami said dogging a plate as he read his paper. 

"I have to go into town. You better not tell them while I'm gone!" Finral said glaring at his husband who smiled back at him.

"Of course." Yami said, smiling as his husband left through one of his portals. "Okay, now that he's gone. Vanessa you remember or were you trashed too?" Yami asked looking over at the smiling woman. 

"Oh, I remember!" She smiled wickedly, the two younger members sat down interested. "Okay so, it was our first big success as a squad and we went out for drinks-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hell Yeah!!!" Magna cheered, making the others laugh a little. 

"It was nice that we didn't die." Finral said, he seemed like he was fine which impressed most of the squad.

But Vanessa and Yami knew better, he was wasted.

"We WON!! AND WE GOT A STAR!!!!" Magna cheered happily taking another drink.

Finral laughed a little as the new member went to get new drinks.

"Yami~" Finral looked over at his captain.

"Drunky?" Yami asked with a small smile.

"This is good." Finral said starting to drink from the bottle.

"Okay. I think someone needs to get some water." Yami said going to get up just as Magna came back. 

Finral grabbed Yami's black bull robe and pulled him down, kissing him. The alcohol flooding from Finral's mouth to Yami's. Magna dropped the bottles and Finral moved away. 

"Hehe, Good right?" Finral asked.

"Y-yeah. Good." Yami said just before Finral passed out. 

"..."

"Hey captain, did you just stutter?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh? So that's how you and Finral got together?" Noelle asked.

"No, he woke up the next morning throwing up and ran away from me. Took a month to find that pain in my ass, then we got together." Yami said with a small shugg. 

'He might be a pain in my ass but I really do love him.' Yami thought fondly.

"Vanessa~" Finral said making everyone except Noelle and Asta flinch.

"YAMI MADE ME!"

"Traitor!" Yami said glaring at the girl.

"Yami." Finral said with a closed eye smile.

"Yes, my loving forgiving husband I love." Yami said nervously. 

"The couch is comfortable."

"..."

"Right? My in trouble husband?" Finral said tilting his head a little. 

"Yeah, I think I'll sleep there tonight." Yami said looking away. 

"Good idea." Finral said walking down the hall. "And Vanessa, No alcohol in the house for the next week." Finral said making the woman whine.

"Funny. Two powerful mages beaten by one man without even using magic." Magna said with a snicker. 

"AND MAGNA'S ON CLEANING DUTY FOR A MONTH!" Finral yelled down the hallway making the other two laugh. 

"That's what you get." Yami said going back to reading his newspaper.