Pain in the ass, but I love him

*Note ; Finral wears a dress *

---Three weeks before Anniversary---

"He's such a dick!"

Finral and Yami yelled bursting into two diffrent rooms.

"What the!?"

"Finral?"

"Yami / Finral!" Both yelled each other's names at the two poor souls that they had gone to see. 

Yami had gone to the golden dawn office to see Langis, while Finral had gone to the capital's castle to see Julius. 

"Oh, I see." Julius said with a small laugh.

"Brother? What're you talking about?" Langris asked confused. 

"You can't shop for that little prick!" Yami hissed angrily.

"The only thing that Yami wants is Booze, Cigarettes, and to shit!" Finral yelled in frustration.

"Shopping for Yami I assume." Julius said with a smile.

"And you came to me why?" Langris was still confused.

"What do I get him!?!" the lovers asked.

Julius laughed a little and Langris sighed,

"Sorry, but I can't shop for him either." they both said looking away.

---Day of Anniversary---

*Finral's Pov.*

I sat in Yami's room. After searching for almost three months prior for someone that could help me with Yami's gift, I gave in and went with what Vanessa and Zora had suggested. Now I was embarrassed to no end as I sat on Yami's bed waiting for the man to enter.

"Finral? Why're you in my-" Yami stopped talking when he saw me. 

"I-I know you don't like going out, but it's our black bulls anniversary. I thought maybe we could go to Shay's, it's a restaurant that's in the common realm and-" I knew was rambling like an idiot but I didn't expect him to shut me up by walking over and kissing me.

"You look good." He said with a small smile as he looked down at me.

I smiled a little back, "You like it?"

"Of course I do." He replied, his hand that was on my hip slowly getting lower. "But I'd love to stay here and see you in this more, maybe less." 

I yelped a bit when Yami grabbed my ass roughly. 

"Hey! Save it for after dinner!" I hissed smacking his chest a bit. 

He laughed and kissed my neck a bit. 

"I got you a gift, but I doubt it's as good as yours is." He said walking away from me.

"I didn't know what to get you, so I asked around and eventually I met this old woman. She was at a bar called-"

"Shay's?" I said knowing who he was talking about. Ms. Linborn was a kind old woman that took care of me the years before I joined the black bulls. 

"Yep, she asked what was wrong and I told her. She said to get you this-" Yami turned around and my heart fluttered.

I ran over to him and kissed him as hard as I could, he smiled kissing me back

"You're a pain in the ass, but god do I love you." He said kissing me again. 

*Other note :  The animal is a Japanese Sable also I'll be doing a part two on this soon :) *