Five Reasons To Love You

*Modern Au-sort of more like modern tec + magic*

A stupid deal that was made years ago, if a captain and a squad member were to be in a relationship they would have to list up to five reasons that they feel like this person should be able to stay in a relationship.

These are Five or less reasons that, Finral Roulacase is in a relationship with is captain, Yami Sukehiro of the Black bulls Magic Knight Squad.

Reason 1-

Finral was usually fake, he smiled fake when he was uncomfortable, he never said what he felt when it was someone other than a black bull, He cheered fake, he sorrowed fake, he blank faced fake. Everything outside of the black bulls hideout was fake. And even inside was never really him. Other than when he was reading something, some book that he got from someone or somewhere. He loved them, whatever they were about. At some point, he was reading some kind of Genre, he'd smile and every once in a while he'd bite his lip a little. His ears would burn red, or his eye's would suddenly glowing with some kind of REAL emotion. The best was when his breathing would hitch and his Ki would finally line up with his Mana. He would be himself and nothing else.

Reason 2-

Finral was a parent, there was really no other way of putting it. He was a parent that was never a kid. It made him protective, he'd fight, die, and live for the people he loved. But he wasn't like everyone else in the bulls, he wasn't good in a fist fight, he couldn't win a magical duel, but he could tear a lord, lady, Princess, prince, king or queen to sheds with a grace he rarely has. But seeing him in that cave, for the first time risking life in a fight, he was fighting like a bull not a pretty bird or self centered kitten that squawks or hiss at each other. He was standing tall, and it was amazing to see.

Reason 3-

His love for love, the best nights are the nights that he watches those stupid interactive movies on Netflix with Vanessa and now it's become an everyone thing, before it was the two making fun of the others choice, mostly based on their type or who they were attracted to in the wired game/show. Now it's everyone spending hours going through the different choices, either gloating or morning a bad choice. The way his smile is so wide and real, the way that his eyes shine, even when he makes a 'bad' choice. It's the best thing watching his choice end in love, the way his eyes show how happy he is for random unreal people is amazing. He loves love, and it's great to see him express himself.

Reason 4- 

When he drinks, it's amazing seeing him tipsy, and as messy as it is, the morning after, when he's throwing up and he whines like a brat to get me to help him around or to get him something. It's annoying, but he never asks anyone else to take care of him. He lets me see the worst and weirdest parts of him, he lets me watch over him when he's drunk and trusts me to keep him safe. He trusts me when he can't trust himself, and knows that I'd spend the day with him till he's better. 

Reason 5- 

He's Finral. Who else is there?

"Cute." Julius hummed a little, a small smile on his face as he read the five reasons. Signing at the bottom he set the paper in the filing basket for later, leaving for his own home.

I Julius Novachrono Current Wizard King of the clover kingdom Approve X   Disprove         of the relationship above.