A mess *Part two*

*Sense Yami was only implied in the last part*

Yami stared at the curled up omega, the baby he was holding staring wide eyed at the Alpha.

"It's his sister." Gauche said, offering the man a cup, from the smell it was tea.

"Hmm, Since when do you drink tea?" The black haired man took the cup nonetheless

"Since Coffee wakes him up in seconds." The younger beta said, nodding to the omega.

Yami smiled a little at that, looking back at the exhausted man and the hyper aware pup.

"Why's he have her? And why's he sleeping on the couch?" Yami asked, tilting his head a little, the pup in turn started to shimmy out of her green prison.

"Rooms too close to yours, didn't want you catching him with her. Usually stays the night with his family... mother's side." The mage clarified after a confused look from his captain. "He likes to keep his lives separate, too scared that if someone sees every part of him then he'll lose everyone." The mage sat his cup on the table silently before grabbing the girl that was about to climb all over Finral, even as she was being picked up, her eye's stayed trained on Yami. "I've tried to get him to tell someone else, I mean the Vaudes are the worst and deserve to die, his mom's a mess, his step parents both suck, and his siblings are all bat-shit. But they love him, and he loves them, sends them everything he's got everytime we get paid, makes sure that their all good, tries to make sure that they have proper schooling and convinces guards to let them off the hook for whatever they fuck up with."

Gauche rattled off, moving to sit on the ground, letting the girl free, she only sat next to him, still staring at Yami with her wide brown eyes. She wasn't crying so that was something, but the slightly angry look in her eyes was a little alarming to the man.

"But I get it I guess, The idea of losing them because of the Vaudes always scared him, But now it's the idea of losing us because of his family or the other way around, He can take losing the Vaudes, he can talk all he wants but the only person her really cares about it his brother. But losing one of the families he cares about, it's just too much for him."

Gauche got like this when he was overworked and tired. He became open and talked a lot. The fact that he was telling Yami everything meant he had known about this for a while, and the sad look in his eyes as he looked at the sleeping omega behind him, it meant that there was something that he was still hiding about the brown haired man. Yami didn't even realize he was taking a step towards them till the baby girl let out a siren like scream. In a matter of seconds a knife was at his throat and a anger filled growl filled the room.

Yami had to blink a few times to recognize that Finral was holding the knife, the omega searching him with wide open eyes and a soft pant before relaxing back sending the kitchen knife through a small portal, a gentle caring yet sadness consumes the tired omega's eyes as he monvered past the equally surprised beta to grab the baby from the ground. Looking the wide awake baby in the eye, the omega grumbled.

"It's just Yami, he's not a threat."

The baby babbled some nonsense back before blowing a raspberry at her older brother who rolled his eyes at her. Yami almost laughed at the clearly offended babbling that followed, but was stilled dumbstruck at the fact that he didn't even feel the slightest change in the calm mana and scent that Finral was releasing, only the slightest shift of 'Panic' in his Ki when he was processing if Yami was a threat or not.

"Am I in trouble?"

It was soft, a sudden change in Ki and scent that screamed 'scared' and 'don't hurt' made Yami scrunch his nose.