Five Reasons To Love You (Part two)

A stupid deal that was made years ago, if a captain and a squad member were to be in a relationship they would have to list up to five reasons that they feel like this person should be able to stay in a relationship.

These are Five or less reasons that, Finral Roulacase is in a relationship with is captain, Yami Sukehiro of the Black bulls Magic Knight Squad.

Reason 1- 

He's not what everyone thinks, he's strong, scary, undignified, and all around a pain in the ass to deal with. Yes. But he's also caring, gentle, and all around an amazing person. Not just to me, but to others, he might not be able to say something mussy or give a pep talk that makes someone feel like their unstoppable, but he'll get you out of your shell and get you ready to be amazing, it's the best thing in the world to watch.

Reason 2-

He fights.  Yes, we are knights, but I've never been on a single person mission, nor a mission without him, not one that would end in a fight. I'm not strong, he knows that, he encourages me to be stronger, to 'push past my limits' but he also protects me. It's something no one has ever really done for me, and it might seem insignificant, but it means something to me. 

Reason 3-

He goes with me. Sure he's a knight and he'd have to go to some parties, but despite his inability to be cordial with really anyone. He still goes to events with me, even if he doesn't have to. It's silent, though it never ends silently, Yami being Yami, but a show of support nevertheless.

Reason 4-

He makes me brave. I'm not strong, not really brave either, but being with him makes me feel untouchable, it makes me speak up when I feel like I'm uncomfortable, when someone is talking down to my Squad, when something needs to be said. With him by my side, I can speak my mind. 

Reason 5-

He's Yami. There is not a single person in the world that could be him, not even close. They can be as strong as him, they can be as insufferable as he can be, they can be as terrifying as he can be. But no one is like him. He's Yami.

"They both wrote five." Marks smiled a little, "They didn't have to."

"No they didn't." Julius smiled at the overworked man. 

Marks just shook his head, setting the two approved files to be sent back to the two. 

"It's nice to get a break from all the files that only say how attracted they are to the other's body. I feel like we need to tell everyone that they can have sex with each other without filling out form."  Marks huffed, glaring at the laughing man.

"It's good for gossip though~" 

"Shut up and let's go home."