The deadliest Omega

Note: Okay, okay, so something that's bothering me right now is that I've never once even learned that a woman named 'Faye Yager' a 'Vigilante' that helped children and women get away from abuse. I found a documentary about her, I feel like this should be at least mentioned. It feels wrong that no one ever brought the issue up or that sometimes, most times, are brushed under the rug and not helping children that can't fight off those stronger than them. 

I guess I can understand not bringing it up in younger years of school, but high school and late middle school should bring this up so that it's not as unsafe for everyone. Not just for women but also for men, this isn't an issue that should be taken lightly and hidden. 

Is it uncomfortable, yes. But that's why it needs to be brought up, it needs to be talked about so that it can be handled. 

Children, people, need to be protected, regardless of Sexual orientation. That needs to be talked about, it needs to be dealt with. 

Not hidden and brushed over like something that didn't ruin the lives of many. 

Talking and nothing BUT talking does nothing big, not when you think about it from the outside. But no one gets anywhere by sitting in silence. 

-----------------Sortish--------------------

The royals were livid, Yami on the other hand, he loved every second of their anger. 

The Male witch, the women stealing runaway, the deadliest Omega. 

Names went on and on, but as far as Yami was concerned. 

His name was Finral Roulcase.

He would take and hide abused children, women, men. Any one that needed to run.

Unsurprisingly, at least to Yami, most of these cases were royal and noble. 

They would try and stop him. Not a single person ever won against him, it never failed to make the man smile when they would scream and yell that he was a terrorist and needed to be killed. 

Yami never understood why they thought that they were going to win the wizard king over... THE OMEGA WIZARD KING, was going to say. 

'Yeah, go ahead. Find and take back your family that you've been abusing over and over again.' 

What made him the happiest was when he saw the beauty in person. 

You'd think that he looked like a monster by the way he was described but not at all.

He looked completely harmless.  

One of the many, many, things that Yami loved about the man.

His soft feachers, his gentle voice, he hid behind Yami often when they were out and about. 

But even with all his scaredy cat nature, his strength when it came to others.

That's what Yami found the most beautiful, when the usually timid omega showed his fangs and growled at someone that came after someone that was hurting.

So seeing the absolute beauty on his knees, bleeding and bruises covering him, glaring up at him with nothing but hate. 

It broke Yami's heart.

"As you can see, I've caught this horrible criminal. But he hasn't talked even a single word since I caught him." Silva said cockly.

Yami hated him, he wasn't a big fan of his older brother or sister either. Honestly, the whole Silva family got on his nerves for a million reasons, a million and one now. 

"Finral Roulcase, do you have anything to say for yourself?" Fuegoleon asked, his normal blank expression seeming to waver a bit.

Finral smiled a little, before growling.

"I'll spit on your graves when you die." 

In turn Solid kicked the Omega's stomach, causing him to groan and tople to the side.

"Listen here you little shit. Tell me where you're hiding them." Solid growled out threateningly. 

"You're mother's lucky she's dead. She doesn't have to see what a fucking dissapointment you are." Finral fired back.

Solid kicked again, and again.

"ENOUGH!" Yami boomed. "Maybe if you treated your sister with some fucking decency she wouldn't have ran away. They all 'ran away' no kidnapping involved. He's done nothing wrong as far as facts go. You on the other hand not only assaulted a civilian but going agents the safety laws that protect the abused." Yami walked closer and closer with each word.

"Yami's right, as far as facts go. Finral here is innocent." Julius said, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We have a healer that-"

"No. I don't need your help. Not unless you want to help the people that really need it."  Finral growled. 

Yami reached out to grab Finral but was growled at.

"Don't touch me!" He walked away, opening a portal glaring back at them once more before leaving.

Yami had a strong feeling that their little met up's and their one and off relationship, was officially off after this.