The deadliest omega *part 2*

Yami waited for Finral to say something. The shorter of the two was sitting silently on the bed in a robe.

"Your hair looks nice." Yami tried to start the conversation.

"Just get it over with." Finral replied bitterly, looking away from Yami and barring his neck in the process. 

The Vaude family, by all means still had "ownership" of Finral. And they used that, and this, to punish him for his actions.

This being, a forced mating.

Yami was able to convince, even it wasn't that hard, Mereliona to give up the mating pack to him. 

"Finral." Yami sighed a little, their last meeting was, less than a kind experience. 

And the way the omega's ki felt, it made Yami's skin crawl. 

"I'm not going to do it like this, whatever you're feeling right now, it's definitely not what you should feel when getting mated."

Finral looked over to him out of the corner of his eyes.

"So what? You're not going to..." Finral trailed off.

A full mating involved a knot and a forced heat. All in all, it was a terrible experience if it was with someone you didn't want it to be.

"Not unless you want to, and even if you say you do right now, it's not happening. You look like you're going to be sick."

Yami was more focused on the others Ki then how the other looked until he decided to get a good look at the omega.

He had changed his hair from the last time they had seen each other, it was partially dyed lime green and it was longer, currently tied back in a small pony. He looked paler, like he was sick, and he had lost what little muscle he had before. He had sunken in eyes and Yami could see the bruises the covered his body.

From what Yami understood Finral was with the Vaudes for at least two months before he knew about it. From what Finral told him before, the Vaude family didn't exactly like him before he started to cause them trouble. 

"I'm sorry." Finral whined weakly, tears building up in his tired eyes.

Yami's heart broke ever slightly seeing him like this.

"We had such a good thing going and I fucked it up." 

Yami finally walked over to the other, gently wiping away any tears that fell. 

"You didn't fuck anything up. I'm right here, aren't I?" The omega only sniffled in response, "You know, they can't say anything about you continuing if your a magic knight."

"Omega's as weak as me aren't allowed to be magic knights." Finral had a soft whimper to his voice as he tried not to cry anymore. 

"No one's going to tell me who I can have on my squad." Yami said with an unintentional growl, "And as good as green looks on you," he gently tucked the strand of green hair behind the other's ear. "I think black might look good too."

Finral smiled softly, hooking his arm behind Yami's neck and pulling him down with him, the Alpha letting himself be dragged down onto the bed. 

"I'm making a nest." Finral said, kissing the taller man on the cheek. 

"Go ahead, I'm going to get you something to eat. You're deadly underweight." Yami replied, kissing the other neck a few times making the other giggle softly and squirm around. 

"That'd be nice, my family wasn't exactly happy to have me back home."

"I bet the Vaudes weren't happy to have you at the astate." Yami said staring down at him, "Family doesn't do what they did, and a home is somewhere safe." Yami said to the confused omega, who seemed to beam a little at the words.

"Food." Finral mumbled a little.

"And a nice nest." he kissed the omega's forehead before leaving.

~~Two years later~~

"Asta and Noelle seem to get along." 

"She hates him?" Yami looked over at his mate who was happily cuddled in his blankets in their nest. 

"Nah, she's just bad at affection. I'm glad you let her join." Finral said with a happy purr, enticing his mate to come to bed. 

Yami laughed a little and made his way into the nest, a happy purr coming from the omega.

"Of course, you were right about Grey and Vanessa as part of the squad giving the kid a chance is the least I could do." Yami let the omega snuggle to him.

"Thank you." Finral mumbled sleepily. 

"For what?" Yami asked with a soft chuckle. 

"Being you." was the soft repy

Yami smiled down at the sleeping omega. 

"You pain in the ass, stop making me fall in love with you."