Never ends today

*Super short*

Finral stared at himself in the mirror, his hair done nicely and his all white suit pared nicely with the Black-bull broach he had.

"You're a failure you'll never amount to anything!"

"Your nothing! You should give up, you'll never be as great as Langris!"

Finral took a shaky breath. 

"Finral? You okay?" Asta asked as he walked into the room. 

"Of course." Finral smiled at the younger man.

He had reached his dream, the wizard king robe draped on his shoulder as he smiled at his friend.

"You look great." Asta said holding out his hand for Finral to take. "You ready?"

"You'll never be anything but a disgrace!"

"I bet you have your own way of fighting."

For the first time, all thous NEVER'S dispersed as Finral took Asta's hand and they walked out.

Yami waited at the alter, he wore an all black suit that matched his black-bulls broach. 

"You filthy foreigner! You'll never be seen as a real magic knight!"  

"You think you'll ever be seen as a real captain!? You'll never be anything!!"

"Yami?" Julius whispered. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"You think that you can marry my son!? He is a noble! You will NEVER make him happy filthily commoner!" 

"I chose the black bulls because you seem better then thous other suck up assholes~"

Yami smiled, Finral may have said it dunk but he knew that he meant it. 

Both smile happily as they saw each other.

'Never ends today'