Papa Finral

-Rushed and not the best-

Yami was livid, he was ready to kill his husband's family. 

Lilith came home with bruises, a lot of bruises. So did her younger siblings, Midusa and Ace.

He would murder them for touching his children. 

But he wasn't expecting to be met with a completely destroyed Vaude home. 

"Julius?" Yami asked, landing his broom. 

He looked over at his husband, who looked calm and almost bored. A complete 180 to his brother and father-in-law. 

"I thought you couldn't use offensive magic!" Langars huffed confused, looking over to the terrified parents. 

"I can't." Finral said, his tone bored.

Julius grabbed Yami's arm, dragging him away from his husband.

"So, um, apparently, your husband can be... a lot more deadly than we ever thought." Julius looked over at the destroyed castle. "Are the kids okay?" 

Yami nodded a little, huffing out a large amount of smoke. 

"They'll be fine, Lilly got the blunt of whatever happened. M and A are just a bit bruised up, more upset than anything." Yami explained.

Vanessa was the one that brought them back, explaining what happened before Yami left.

"Wait," Yami looked over at his calm husband. "You saying he did all that?" 

Julius nodded, an impressed look on his face. 

"He stole your move." Julius said with a proud smile, "Except it seems that condensing his mana and shooting it out is a lot more deadly when he uses it than when you do." 

Julius hid his laugh, most likely to make sure he wasn't yelled at for not being concerned for the Vaude's.

Yami looked back at his husband, it wasn't something new. He knew his husband was dangerous, but it was a different danger than he himself had. Finral was a dangerous noble, he could destroy your reputation, mind, and life in a month at the most. But he wasn't big on fighting, not a lot, not like this.

Yami looked over at the now rubble and burning flames that once where the Vaude home.

Yami b-lined it for his husband, Julius on his heel after him. The, apparently, deadly mage yelped when he was scooped up and thrown over his husband's shoulder. With a 'can you take care of this?' look over at Julius, who nodded with a small smile was all Yami needed to leave the confused Vaude brother and everyone else behind as he flew off with his husband.

"I can't tell if you're mad or not." Finral said, twisting a bit so that he could better see what was in front of him.

Yami landed, Finral yelped again as he was gently thrown to the ground. His husband had his hands pinned down before Finral could even think.

"You said you couldn't do offensive magic." Yami's voice was almost a growl.

Finral huffed a bit, he squirmed around to be more comfortable on the grass covered ground.

"I can't, all I did was throw a bunch of shit around in a blind rage." Finral said, his legs bending up a bit around his husband's waist. "I'm sorry..." 

The brunette looked away, an upset look in his eye. The same one that made Yami hate the Vaude's, they were always the reason that he had that sad look in his eye.

"You were right, I thought that they changed. That they wouldn't hurt them." Finral was shaking as Yami unpinned him.

"Baby." Yami pulled the now crying mage into his lap as he sat on the ground. "I know you wanted them to have a chance to know the kids-" He kissed his husbands forehead before wiping his tears away. "But maybe we should cut ties, they'll still be around their uncle, not like he did anything. His husbands would have been there murdering him before anyone else even got there." Yami smiled at his husband's laughter.