Still here

*Short chapter, and I altered how he's in folklore/real-life but the creature Hat-man is mentioned as well as some gore and a little horror, if you know who he is at least.*

"You look like shit." 

"Gee thanks Yami, I sure feel loved here." Finral rolled his eyes a little before having to rub them, clearly trying to stay awake.

Yami was worried, the mages eyes were bloodshot and coupled with dark rings around them. He was slouching more than he ever had before, and his clothes were messy and unusual for him.

The clothes weren't really that big of a problem, it was just a shock. He normally wore browns and greens, even what he wore to sleep, a pair of dark brown sweats and a lime green shirt. So seeing the younger in dark blue and gold pajama pants with little white stars covering it and a sold black tank too was a little out of sorts for the usually him.

The real problem was the broken and dead look he had.

"Finral." Yami said, shocked that the brunette ignored him. He chose to ignore the sudden worried and nervous Ki's of everyone in the room.

"Finral." Yami tried again, the mage still ignoring him and starting to walk away, cup in hand.

"FINRAL!" Yami didn't mean to yell like that, but it was starting to scare him. He couldn't feel Finral's Ki, it was like he wasn't there. 

"You've gotta let me go."

The mage looked over his shoulder at Yami, blood dripping out of his mouth and down his chin, his throat sliced open as a thick amount of blood poured out.

Yami shot up breathing heavily, looking around he realized he was in his room, it was dark and really all he could see was silhouettes. Yami felt sick to his stomach when he saw a silhouette of a man with what seemed to be a top hat staring at him from the end of the bed.

"You're not welcome here. You don't have a home here. Go away." 

Yami was able to tear his eyes away from the silhouette to the one in his bed. It was Finral if the voice was real.

The smaller mage laid on his stomach, cuddling the pillow he had, seemingly unbothered and bearly awake.

"Yami?" He hummed, turning over to sit up. "Tell him to leave and let's go back to sleep."

Yami was confused, and honestly, terrified. Who or whatever was at his bed made him afraid, and he hated it. 

"Leave." Yami said staring at him, after that he disappeared. 

Finral wrapped his arms around Yami's shoulders making him flinch before relaxing. Finral dragging him down and not letting go the rest of the night, and even as Yami stared down at the man in his arms, Safe and soundly sleeping. He could still see the dying version of the man he loved, terrified that the second he would blink, the minute that he would let go, that he'd be gone forever.

But as the sun rose, nothing happened. Nothing but a sleepy wake-up and a huffy brat trying to get him back to sleep. 

"Come on, you need some more sleep."

Yami ignored him,blankly staring down at him like he had the past few hours.

"I'll still be here when you wake up. I promise." 

For whatever reason, that's all Yami needed to fall back asleep. Not a nightmare in mind.