It's not worth it to stay

*Modern Au/Mafia x Detective, also the dress above is what he's wearing. Implied Yuno x Noelle x Asta, Mentions of self harm and sexual harassment*

Finral was pissed, not really at Noelle, who he demanded wouldn't be on this mission alone.

But at the pervy drink that was all over him. 

And his parents for making him become a detective.

"It's really too bad you're so flat dear." The older man settled his hand on Finral's chest.

"Not sure if that's true."

Finral bit his lip to stop a grone from escaping. He knew that voice.

"Y-Yami." The man whined, before running off.

The bulky Mafia king sat next to the slim detective.

"Wire?" He asked, looking the dressed up man up and down. 

"No-" Finral scanned the sleazy club for his younger partner, finding her in a similar situation with one of Yami's men, Asta was the younger boy's name from what Finral understood.

The younger man yelped when he was pulled from his seat to be on the older man's lap. His back arching slightly when Yami rested his hand on the small of the others back. His smaller hands resting on the bulky shoulders so that he stayed upright.

"I'm on the job, quit getting in my-"

"Who are you looking for?" Yami interrupted,  looked down with a small smile on his face. 

"Someone called Tot." Finral had given up on lying to the mafia boss years ago.

Finral gasped a little when he felt Yami's free hand hike up his dress slightly. His hand cold on the exposed skin.

"Stop it, I'm undercover." Finral whispered, leaning close to have his hips flush agents Yami.

The older man chuckled a little, before moving his hand down to his knee.

"You don't need to worry about him, he's dead." Yami smiled wider at the was Finral bristled slightly. "He was selling to kids in my territory. I didn't like it so I had him killed. We're paying off your bosses as we speak."

Finral groaned, so all this was for nothing. Noelle was put in an unnecessary position for an idiot that got himself killed. 

He should probably be mad, or any kind of upset that the man was dead and that Yami or whoever killed him wouldn't have any consequences. And he used to, but at this point if it's Yami he doesn't care.

"You know," Yami easily lifted him and adjusted him to be somehow even closer to Yami, their faces only inches apart. "Black and gold suits you, far better than blue if you ask me." 

Finral put his hand over Yami's mouth, stopping the kiss that was coming. The other didn't push it, just waiting for Firal to do whatever he wanted. 

"And then what? I leave Noelle alone with them and she ends up dying or in a place like this with no back up? To what? Be your whore?" 

Yami had branched the idea out often, that Finral join him in his lifestyle.

"As happy as I'd be to have you whenever I want." Yami kissed the smaller man's palm gently while holding it. "I'd rather have you as an official black bull, your talents are wasted on the badge pretty boy."

Yami said with a smile, seeing as the other man thought it over. 

"If it helps-" Yami looked over to Noelle and Asta, "She looks like she's about to agree to a similar deal, after all, she's the only reason you really stay."