[14] We're So Starving

**Disclaimer: Mature Content

YN sat quietly next to Sam as they drove towards Sharon's apartment, her hands fiddling in her lap. She felt his eyes on her, but the woman refused to meet his gaze, knowing that, for some reason, her face would swell with a blush and her chest would flutter. Eventually, Sam leant over to grab her attention, and YN schooled her features with an unamused expression.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you want to kill me right now?"

"At the moment?" She asked, scoffing out a laugh to hide how affected she was by his breath fanning over her face. "Hovering somewhere in the high thirties."

Sam chuckled, lifting his hand a brushing a piece of hair from YN's shoulder. He cocked his head as the skin rippled with goosebumps, his eyes quickly finding YN's one again. "You sure about that?" YN swallowed, her tongue darting out to wet her lips as Sam watched it. "Because, I think you want to do something, but I don't think it involves murder." He whispered and YN had to hold back a gasp as he smirked and leant back, taking YN's breath with him.

As they pulled up outside Sharon's apartment, YN bolted from the car, the coat Sharon had leant her pulled tightly around her body. Sam's words had affected her, as they aways did, and she couldn't work out why he was suddenly so intoxicating. When they'd first met, she found him attractive no doubt, but they were friends, colleagues, hell, he was her brother's best friend for a long time there.

Her eyes drifted to Sam again as he walked in front of her, broad shoulders moving beneath his jacket as he moved with purpose, his confidence making him that much more enticing. YN dragged her gaze over to Bucky, as he walked beside her, a scowl etched into his brow as he looked around. Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening.

She had a type.

Her type was her brother's best friends.

YN silently groaned, tossing her head back at the revelation. She had grown up sporting a fat crush on the brunette, ever since he had met Steve on the porch of their house when she was four. She'd always called Bucky her boyfriend, telling all her school friends that he would come over just to see her and they would go on picnics.

Bucky had thought it was cute, and he had taken over the role of her second big brother quite easily. As YN grew up, the crush stayed and turned from an innocent little crush to a proper blushing school girl infatuation, that grew to heart wrenching disappointment when she realized the older man would only ever see her as a sister, someone who was young and innocent, never bold, sexy and beautiful, the way he saw the girls he dated.

Eventually her feelings grew from infatuation to admiration and then devastation when Bucky had been reported MIA and then subsequently dead, and that devastation only grew deeper when Steve 'died', causing YN to fall off the deep end and get herself involved in the making of history.

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam said, breaking YN's thoughts as she hovered by the entry way.

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler." Sharon shrugged. "You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" YN's eyes widened as she finally took in the room around her, painting and expensive antiques glimmering in the yellow light on the high ceilings.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monet's." Sam retorted, shaking his head.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo inputted, pouring himself a glass of whiskey in the corner.

"It's true," YN nodded, brushing her hand over a small, gold sculpture. "You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this."

"Okay, I see what you guys are doing. You're more worldly that good old Sam." YN giggled under her breath as Bucky walked behind Sam, smiling sarcastically.

"Yeah?" The brunette countered. "What's Google say?"

"No shit." Sam huffed, eyebrows raised down at his phone.

"You guys will need to change, I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon waved her hand behind her as she ascended the stairs, leaving YN to glance around with her arms wrapped tightly around her.

She grabbed some clothes from the hanger, some tailored pants and a blazer, very mature compared to her usual wardrobe of sweats and skinny jeans. She slipped into the bathroom without another word, allowing herself a moment to breath as she still reeled from the revelation that she had a crush on Sam. Of all people.

Staring at herself, she released a small breath, letting the coat around her shoulders to slide off and reveal the dress, if you could even call it that, underneath. Her arms twisted behind her and grabbed onto the zipper on the back, a small groan of annoyance leaving her mouth as it caught, the more she tugged the less it budged. Not wanting to rip the dress to shreds, she stopped, placing her hands on the sink below her.

Groaning louder this time, she cracked the door open and peeped out, hoping Bucky would see her and lend a hand. Instead, she caught eyes with Sam, who was pulling his suit jacket off. Licking her lips and gathering some courage she smiled innocently.

"I've got a bit of a wardrobe malfunction, think you could help?" Sam raised an eyebrow, smirking as he nodded and moved closed to the door, pushing it open and allowing himself in.

He looked down to the zipper that had bunched under the fabric, a small puff of breath resembling a laugh escaping him. YN glared at the porcelain sink below her, feeling her cheeks grow red in embarrassment.

Sam's fingers found home on her skin and YN sucked in a long breath, her eyes fluttering closed as Sam worked the zipper loose, his knuckles grazing over her smooth skin at a feather like weight. When the zipper was down, YN's head lifted, meeting Sam's eyes in the mirror, his pupils dilated and lips wet from where his tongue had swiped over them.

Sam's hands ran down the expanse of YN's bare back, goosebumps rising with each inch he made contact with. YN tipped her head back in response, allowing Sam to press his face in the crook of her neck as his hands slid under the dress and around to the front, gliding over her taut stomach muscles and up over her bare chest.

YN's breath stuttered as Sam pressed a hot kiss against the pulse point on YN's neck, feeling how fast her heart was beating under his tongue. "That dress was very distracting." Sam hummed, making YN suck in a ragged breath. "I could have done something very unprofessional on that plane." YN gasped as Sam cupped her breasts under said dress, her mouth falling open as he massaged her.

She couldn't believe what was happening, and how it was happening. Sam had never shown this side of himself before, and honestly, YN had never expected it. When she thought of Sam, the most impression was sarcastic jokester that liked to supply comic relief. Seeing him so... erotic was making YN's knees weak.

His hands skirted down YN's body once again and YN had to swallow a moan as he hiked up the bottom of her dress, letting his fingers glide along her inner thigh. "You want this? You want me like this?" YN's head moved in some resemblant of a nod and Sam shook his head. "Words, baby, I need words."

"Yeah," YN breathed. "I want you."

The knock on the door caused the pair to freeze, Sam's hand only inches from where YN needed him most, so much so she nearly whined in response to Bucky's voice. "YN, you good?"

Swallowing, YN nodded making Sam widened his eyes, mouthing the word 'speak'. "Uh-" she coughed, clearing the fog from her brain. "Yeah, Sam was just helping me with my zip."

"Sam's in there?" Bucky frowned, grabbing the knob and finding it locked. "Why?"

"Buck," YN gritted out, biting her lip when Sam's fingers starting sliding upward. "He's just helping with my zipper." She repeated, pushing her rear against Sam's very clear arousal. "He'll be out in a second."

The knob continued to wobble and YN sighed as Sam chuckled against her neck, placing a small kiss there. "We'll pick this up later." YN felt severely unsatisfied as Sam removed his hands from her body, stepping away as YN's hands fell to the sink. "I'm coming out, Buck." Sam called after fixing his own issue and sending YN a wink.