[15] Snitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers

YN exited the bathroom with a deep frown, her hair pulled behind her and fresh set of clothes on. She was feeling on edge and frustrated, causing her to glare at anyone and everyone who decided to speak with her.

"Hey-"

"Go away." She grumbled, placing herself on the sofa, kicking her heeled feet onto the coffee table. Bucky frowned as he perched across from her, watching her slide down and cross her arms.

"Don't crinkle that blazer, YN," Sharon chastised. "Otherwise, I'll be changing you again." YN rolled her eyes, watching Sharon walk down the stairs. YN was only just noticing Sam standing by the clothes rack, his shirt abandoned, leaving his bare chest on view for everyone. "Much better." Sharon chuckled, making YN's fists clench.

Sam immediately flicked his gaze to YN, knowing she would have hated the blonde's comment. Smiling he pulled a shirt over his head and moved to sit by her on the couch, close enough that YN could smell the musky scent of his cologne, but far enough away to annoy her.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam asked, leaning back against the couch, his arms spread out. YN felt his hand rest behind her head, and she looked to her lap to hide a smile as he started toying with the hair there.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States." She sighed. "Madripoor doesn't allow extradition."

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just..." YN frowned at the pleading tone in Sam's voice, her confusion growing as Sharon smirked, her tongue running over her bottom lip as she glanced at Sam.

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right?" Sharon laughed. "The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy."

Bucky scoffed as Sharon sat by him, crossing his arms and glaring at Sam. "He knows. And not so deep down."

"Oh, give it a rest Bucky." YN shook her head, her pent-up frustration peeking through again.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" YN gave Sharon a deadpan look at the question, her mind reeling as to whether the blonde was even aware about Steve.

"Don't even get me started." Bucky groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit." Sharon snickered. "Before you were his pet psychopath," her point landed on Zemo who grinned. "You were Mr. America! Cap's best friend."

YN chuckled behind her hand as Bucky looked at the blonde woman, a highly offended shock leaving his mouth. "Wow." He muttered. "She's kind of awful now."

"I am sorry," Sharon eventually said, leaning forward to place a hand on YN's leg, giving her knee a light squeeze. "About Steve. He was a good man."

YN winced, nodding her head and feeling Sam's hand squeeze the base of her neck in comfort. "Thanks, Sharon." YN murmured, giving the blonde a smile. "I'm sorry that things didn't work-" Sharon shook her head, waving YN's apology off and making the woman sigh in relief, knowing the conversation would be highly uncomfortable anyway.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam said, his fingers still dancing across YN's neck.

"You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon said, looking genuinely concerned. YN sighed, rubbing her palms along the tops of her thighs nervously.

"We know it's a risk, but we won't leave until we find the one who cracked the code." YN said lowly. "I've been finding and destroying this stuff since 1949, I'm not going to stop now because some kids thought it was a good idea to ruin their lives."