The Call That Changed Everything

Bound for Glory

To me tonight is one of the most important matches in my wrestling career here in the states. Bound for Glory is one of the biggest PPVs for Impact Wrestling and were having a match on it. Before the match I had my headphones in and I was pacing back and forth. I was getting in the zone when I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

Alex: Dude are you okay?

Travis: Yeah man, I'm just getting in the zone.

Alex: I'm so ready for this match tonight. Do you think they'll sign us to contracts?

Travis: Honestly, I have no idea man. It would be nice but this working as needed it cool too. It opens us up to compete where ever we want.

Alex: I really want to make it to WWE that always has been my dream.

Travis: That's my dream as well but I was already told that I wouldn't cut it there. Ever since then I've just used that as fuel for my fire to prove them wrong.

Alex: Seriously?

Travis: Yeah, I was at Raw one day with G and Triple H came by and we talked and it was right after my Death Match with Nick Gage. I was all cut up and he asked what happened and I told him and he basically laughed in my face.

Alex: That's fucked up man. Don't let that stop you from following your dream.

Travis: I'm not if anything that helped motivate me.

Alex: As it should.

Travis: That version of me is gone. I changed my whole style around so hopefully I could end up in WWE. Maybe I'm not WWE material maybe I am. Nobody but the WWE knows. All I know is I'll never go back to my old style ever again, I have to make it to WWE.

Alex: Why? You were doing so good before, I watched some of your matches. The match with Nick Gage was one of my favorite matches ever.

Travis: My daughter is the main reason why I changed my style. She asked me why she only watches G wrestle and not me. I had to lie to her because I didn't want her to see me almost die in the ring.

Alex: Well, I hope she can see you wrestle in WWE one day.

Travis: Thanks bud. Let's go find Matt and Brian and go over the match.

*End of match*

We've been having a great match Matt and Brian are true pros and are making us look good. Matt his me in the corner and connected with the Reboot. Alex came in to try and make the save but Brian hit him with the Roster Cut. Matt connected with Radio Silence and pinned me.

After the match we went to the back to watch the rest of the show then we packed our bags and headed back to the hotel.

*The next day*

I landed back in New York and mom was waiting to pick me up. I got my bags and we stopped for some lunch before she dropped me home.

Mom: You did great this weekend.

Travis: Thanks Mom. Did Dad watch?

Mom: No, he's still being weird about you wrestling.

Travis: It's whatever

Mom: How's it feel to finally be signed?

Travis: I'm not signed yet, just competing on an as needed basis.

Mom: You'll get signed soon, I believe in you.

Travis: Thanks Mom at least you believe in me.

*Later in the day*