Onto The Next Chapter

Thea and I are finally home after being on the road for 2 weeks. After we landed we picked Skylar up from Alex's sister and we went home.

*A few days later*

I noticed that Thea was a little upset so I went outside see what was wrong with her.

Travis: What's going on babe? You look upset.

Zelina: I'm fine.

I sat down next to her and put my hand on her leg. She looked up at me and I could tell she was crying.

Travis: Those tears say otherwise. Talk to me babe.

Zelina: It's just that Friday is 9/11 and this is the first year I'm not in New York with WWE to go visit the memorial and see my dad. I was supposed to be on the Live Event but they took me off of it.

Travis: I'm sorry babe.

Zelina: It's not your fault. I'm just upset because they know how much that means to me and the fact that they took me off just pisses me off. Also, you being on your phone right now while I'm telling you what's wrong is pissing me off too.

Travis: Well maybe this will make you feel a little better.

I showed Thea my phone and she got the biggest smile on her face.

Travis: There's that beautiful smile that melts my heart.

Zelina: This right here is why I love you so much.

Thea gave me a kiss and a big hug.

Travis: Feel better now?

Zelina: Yes I do thanks babe.

Travis: Well we better get packing because our flight for New York leaves in the morning.

*Later in the night*

Thea was in the shower so I used the free time to go talk to Skylar. She was sitting in the living room watching Pokemon when I walked in.

Travis: Hey kiddo, can we pause the show for a second?

Skylar: Okay daddy.

Travis: I have a secret I need to tell you.

Skylar: I love secrets.

Travis: Remember when I got the ring for mommy a few weeks ago?

Skylar: Yes.

Travis: Well on Friday I'm going to ask her to marry me.

Skylar: No way, I can't wait.

Travis: Want to know what's even better?

Skylar: What is it?

Travis: You're going to be there too. It still has to be a secret though you can't say a word.

Skylar: You got it dude. My lips are sealed.

*Friday*

It was a very emotional day after the ceremony was over people started to leave. We were still standing there and Thea was crying, Skylar wrapped her little arms around Thea's waist and then she looked down at Skylar.

Skylar: It's okay mommy. I'll hug you so you don't have to be sad.

Zelina: Thanks sweetie. I love you.

Skylar: I love you too mommy.

I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my chest.

Travis: You made him proud babe. He's looking down at his baby girl and I'm sure he's got the biggest smile on his face because of you.