Wedding

After Wrestle Mania Thea and I flew home to get some things situated for our wedding and then packed our stuff so we can head to Gionna and Tyler's wedding this week. Thea went to go pick up her dress and I stayed behind to pack up my stuff. While Thea was gone Gionna stopped over to talk with me.

Travis: Hey sis what's up?

Liv: Nothing much, super nervous for this wedding.

Travis: So am I.

Liv: Why are you nervous?

Travis: I guess it's not actually me being nervous it's just that I've always had your back and looked over you and now you have Tyler. I guess it's just a little tough watching my little sister not be so little anymore. You're a grown woman now and you're about to be married.

Liv: Aww Travie stop you're gonna make me cry. I love you.

She gave me a big hug.

Liv: I'll always be your little sister no matter what. I'm sure I'll still need you to have my back. Don't feel bad.

Travis: I don't feel bad, I'm just a little emotional.

Liv: Quit being a little bitch bro.

Travis: Ouch that one hurt a little bit.

Liv: I came over for a reason though. I need to ask you a question.

Travis: You couldn't have just texted or called me?

Liv: No, it's something I needed to ask you in person.

Travis: Okay, so what is it?

Liv: Will you to walk me down the aisle and give me away at the wedding.

Travis: It would be my honor.

Liv: I'm so glad you said yes. I didn't have a plan B if you had said no.

Travis: I hate you sometimes.

Liv: I'm just kidding, lighten up.

*Wedding*

The last 48 hours have been hectic to say the least, but I'm glad we finally made it to the wedding. I just finished getting ready so I headed over to check on the girls. I walked over to where Gionna, Thea, and Skylar were getting ready and knocked on the door. Thea opened it and I gave her a kiss.

Travis: You look beautiful baby.

Zelina: You look handsome yourself babe.

Travis: Can I come in?

Zelina: Sure.

I walked in the room and Gionna was finishing up Skylar's hair.

Skylar: Wow daddy, you look really nice.

Travis: Look at you baby girl you look so beautiful.

Liv: She's going to be the prettiest flower girl in the entire world.

Skylar: Thanks Aunt Gionna.

Travis: Sis you look amazing. You look just like a princess.

Zelina: Um correct yourself she looks like a Queen.

Travis: Well Queen are you ready to go take pictures before we have to start the show?

Liv: Yeah let's go.

We went and took pictures and then the ceremony was about to start. I watched Skylar walk out and start throwing flowers. I looked over at Gionna and smiled while a tear fell down my face.

Liv: Stop crying jerk you're going to make me cry.

Travis: I'm sorry I'm just so happy right now.

Liv: So am I. I can't believe I'm about to get married.

Travis: You may be getting married but you'll always be my little sister.

She leaned in and gave me a big hug.

Liv: Thank you for always being there for me, and thank you for walking me down the aisle.

Travis: Hopefully we don't have to do this again.

She slapped my arm and I was laughing.

Liv: Not funny asshole.

Travis: I'm just kidding. Let's go.

Before we went out she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Liv: I love you Travie.

Travis: I love you too Gigi. Let's go get you married.

Liv: Woooooo

*Later that night*

The ceremony was perfect and the reception was really fun. On the ride to the hotel Skylar passed out in the backseat so when we got to the hotel I had to carry her up to the room. Once we got back I put her to bed and went to be with Thea on the outside balcony of our room. She was leaning onto the ledge so I went behind her and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

Zelina: This view is so beautiful isn't it?

Travis: It is but not as beautiful as you.

She turned around and we shared a kiss. I sat down in the chair and she came and sat on my lap.

Travis: As much as I enjoyed tonight I'm glad it's over with.

Zelina: Why?

Travis: Because the countdown til our wedding has officially begun.

Zelina: I can't wait. I've been dreaming of this day forever.

Travis: I can't either. I can't wait until you're mine forever.

Zelina: I was always yours forever. We just had to wait a long time for it to finally happen.