The Road to WrestleMania

*Raw*

The show starts off tonight with Tyler coming down to the ring.

Tyler: In case you all missed it on Smack Down Friday night Drew McIntyre made the smart choice and decided to challenge Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania. Now I'm out here to figure out who am I going to be defending my Universal Championship against at Wrestle Mania?

Kevin Owens makes his way down to the ring.

Kevin: I never got my rematch for the Universal Championship after I got screwed by Goldberg a few years back. I'd love to take it off of you at Wrestle Mania.

Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring now.

Kevin: Oh come on now.

Randy: Tyler the way I see things is me and you have some unfinished business. Now if I remember correctly at Survivor Series our match came to an end because I knocked you out with a punt kick.

Tyler: No, you knocked me out with how boring you are in the ring.

Randy: That's cute but I think I deserve that opportunity at the Universal Championship.

Alex makes his way down to the ring

Alex: The two of you already had your chances to hold singles gold in WWE. It's time for the new generation to have a turn.

Randy: Listen kid this is where the big boys play. You need to sit at the kiddie table so go back to NXT.

Kevin: Shouldn't you be fighting that super hero guy? I mean he was your friend and a super hero and now he's not your friend or a super hero. Then he stole your girl that really wasn't your girl because you never even got to first base with her. Go find him and challenge him to a match.

Seth makes his way out to the ring now.

Seth: Tyler, listen I'm not going to bitch and complain about this and that. I'm out here to be straight up, I want my Universal Championship back that you took from me.

Tyler: Damn when I asked who was going to challenge me I didn't expect the whole damn locker room to come out. Anyone else want to come out?

My music hit and Thea and I made our way out to the ring.

Zelina: The only man that is deserving to challenge for that Universal Championship has arrived.

Kevin: How the hell does Travis deserve a shot? Let's be serious here, what has he done besides beat the crap out of Alex? Zelina please tell me you're joking. He can't even speak for himself you have to talk for him. Let me guess Travis does Mommy still make your appointment to go see the doctor?

Travis: Kevin you talk a lot of crap for a guy that's only relevant when he's fighting Sami Zayn. Randy your matches have put more people to sleep than fairy tales. Seth, I respect you so don't make me change that. Tyler, the modern-day legend killer. I must say the list of people you've knocked off is very impressive, but what happens when the legend killer becomes the legend? I'll be more than happy to be the one to dethrone you at Wrestle Mania.

Tyler: You talk a lot of crap for someone that hasn't even won a singles match yet. Just because you took off your superhero mask and used a quote from Batman doesn't give you the right to challenge for the Universal Champion.

Zelina: How dare you talk to him like that? Travis is going to be the face of this company.

Tyler: That's real cute Zelina. Are you and your boyfriend looking for a challenge?

Zelina: You're damn right we are.

Tyler: Well, here is a challenge for you Zelina. Shut your damn mouth, these people are tired of hearing you talk.