Backlash

Tonight, I'm hoping to get my revenge on Alex after I lost to him at Wrestle Mania. After we got to the arena, I had to go sign a few 8x10's that WWE was going to sell at the show tonight. I went and got into my gear and got ready for the show.

*Mid show*

The camera shows me while I'm warming up and Thea hyping me up when Alex comes into the scene. I would get right in his face.

Travis: Why don't we start the match a little early?

Alex: Looking for any excuse not to get in the ring with me aren't you.

Moments later Sonya Deville comes over to us.

Sonya: From the looks of things, you two can't wait to get your hands on each other. If I were you two, I'd save my energy because Adam and I decided that the winner of your match tonight will become the number one contender for the Universal Championship.

When Sonya walked away Thea and I both got huge smiles on our faces and we walked away from Alex.

*Later in the night*

It is now time for Alex and I's match. The bell rings and we waste no time going after each other. Alex got the best of me so I rolled out of the ring to regroup and as soon as I turned around, he came flying through the ropes. Alex took a moment to hype the crowd up and then he went to throw me into the steps but that moment he took to hype the crowd up was all I needed and I countered it and threw him into the steps.

*End of Match*

Alex and I were both thinking the same thing and we both went for a superkick and we both connected knocking each other down. The ref begins the count and Thea is slapping the ring trying to get me up. Alex and I both got to our feet around the count of 7 and now we're back where we left off. He would connect with a DDT and then very slowly he'd attempt to climb to the top rope.

Saxton: What is Alex doing?

Graves: Not being very smart. He can barely move and he's going to go up top.

When Alex got to the top I managed to get on my feet and I started to hit him and now he's seated on the top of the turn buckle.

Zelina: Finish him Travis.

I took a step back and I jumped onto the top rope and walked it over to the turnbuckle and I jumped and hit Alex with a Hurricanrana and I just happened to look over at Thea when I hit the mat and her mouth was dropped and her eyes were big. She mouthed "Holy Shit" as I'm lying on the mat I can hear the "Holy Shit" and "This is Awesome" chants from the fans.

Saxton: I never thought I'd see Travis pull out a move like that.

Graves: When a shot at the Universal Championship is on the line you do whatever it takes.

I managed to crawl over to Alex and get my arm over him for the cover but he kicked out at the last possible moment. The crowd starts booing and when I look up I saw Tyler walking down the ramp.

Saxton: Looks like the Universal Champion wants a better look at his competition.

Tyler is now standing over by the announce table watching as Alex and I try to finish each other. Alex and I were both distracted but Alex took advantage and while I was distracted Alex turned me around and went to swing at me but I ducked and when he turned around, I kicked him in the gut and when he bent over I connected with a Code Red and picked up the win.

Saxton: What a match these two just put on. Crawford and Johnson are now tied up at one victory a piece

Graves: Crawford has the advantage though because this victory just gave him a shot at the Universal Championship.

Tyler got into the ring after the match and got in my face, then he held the Universal Championship high in the air.

Tyler: You'll never get this. This is as close as you'll ever get.

I no sold Tyler and went to leave the ring but he hit me in the back of the head with the Universal Championship. Tyler would begin to beat me down and while this all was happening Alex was walking out of the ring.

Zelina: Alex, help him. Help your friend.

Alex: Now he's my friend? Remember when he attacked me for no reason at all? I'm good he can fight his own battles.

The show came to an end with Tyler holding the Universal Championship high above my beaten body.