A New Home

I've been back in New York for 5 days and it has literally been a nightmare. I'm getting pissed off with everything.

Zelina: What's wrong with you?

Travis: I'm not having a good time.

Zelina: Clearly, what's going on?

Travis: Traffic sucks, it's so fucking cold, Skylar's school is pissing me off, I'm starting to hate it here.

Zelina: Tell me how you really feel bro.

Travis: Very funny.

Zelina: We could always move.

Travis: Seriously? I've been thinking a lot about going to Orlando.

Zelina: What are we going to do with Skylar?

Travis: Alex's sister has an at home daycare. He said she wouldn't mind watching her.

Zelina: I'm cool with it if that's what you want.

Travis: I just don't want you to feel like you're moving just for me.

Zelina: I'm not, I've wanted to move to Florida for a while.

Travis: How about we just bring Skylar down to Orlando so she can meet his sister. If that goes well then, we could look for a place. How's that sound?

Zelina: That's fine with me.

*2 weeks later*

We took Skylar to Orlando for a few days and she loved it. Thea and I went back down when we had some free time to look at a few places to buy and we were striking out with places until we got to the last house. While the agent was showing us around, we started to fall in love with the place.

Agent: Now out here is where the pool is.

We walked out into this huge screened in room with a pool that had a hot tub attached to it.

Travis: This is sick.

Agent: You haven't seen anything yet.

We walked into the house and then he showed us a room that was a theater room. There was a big projector screen and a few recliners that were set up like a movie theater.

Agent: The seller isn't going to take any of this stuff so it will be included with the house.

I got a big smile on my face.

Zelina: Let's see the rest of the house before we get too excited.

Travis: Fair enough, but so far I'm loving it.

We kept the tour going and then when we got to the master bedroom upstairs it was a wrap.

Agent: As you can see this room is huge there are two very big walk-in closets.

Travis: Perfect for you babe. You can have both since you have a ton of clothes.

Zelina: Leave me alone.

Then he showed us the balcony we had outside the door. It was very nice we had a whole view of the backyard and enough room to have some outdoor furniture. When we finished the tour, we went downstairs into the kitchen and talked things over for a few minutes.

Travis: Okay so after talking things over we decided that we'll take it.

Agent: That's amazing, good thing you did because the couple after you really wanted this house.

Zelina: Sucks to be them

*2 weeks later*

We just got done moving everything into our new home, and now we have a few days to relax before we have to go to Tampa for Takeover and Mania. We defeated Breezango to advance to the finals of the Dusty Cup. Once we had everything situated, we had our friends over for a house warming party. After everyone had left Gionna and Tyler stayed for a while and we sat outside by the fire pit and talked for a while.

Liv: Are you excited for your Takeover match?

Travis: Yeah, we're ready. I never had a ladder match before but I think I'll be good. What about you Tyler?

Tyler: Dude, it's my first Mania I'm super pumped for it.

Zelina: I can't wait to eliminate your sister in the battle royal.

Liv: Pfft, you wish girl.

While we were talking my phone went off and it was my Mom.

Travis: I'll be right back guys Mom's calling.

I went inside the house and talked to Mom.

Travis: Hey Mom what's up?

Mom: Nothing really just called to talk. What are you up to?

Travis: Nothing, just hanging with Thea, Gionna, and Tyler.

Mom: I was just trying to call her but she didn't pick up.

Travis: For once her phone isn't glued to her hand.

Mom: Can you go get her? I need to talk to you both.

Travis: Yeah, I'll go get her.

I went to the door and called for Gionna to come inside.

Zelina: What's going on?

Tyler: No idea, I'm sure they'll let us know when they come back.

Gionna and I are in the kitchen and I put my phone on speaker and placed it on the counter.

Liv: We're here Mom what's up?

Mom: I just wanted to call and let you guys know that Dad had a bad heart attack.

Liv: Oh my god, is he okay?

Mom: Not really, the doctor said there is a possibility that he could have another one.

Travis: What do we do?

Mom: I'd suggest coming to see him just in case something happens to him.

Travis: I'll think about it.

Liv: I can come after Raw. I'll fly up first thing Tuesday morning.

Mom: Travis, I really think you need to come.

Travis: Why? He already told me how he feels about me.

Mom: Travis, I never ask you for anything. Just do this for me please.

Travis: Fine, I'll fly up Tuesday with Gionna.

Mom: Thank you, I'll see you both then. I love you both.

Liv: I love you too Mom.

Travis: Love ya.

When I hung up the phone there was an awkward silence in the room. I noticed she was about to cry so I hugged her.

Travis: It'll be okay kiddo.

Liv: I hope so.

Travis: I'm sure she's just making more out of it than what's really happening. You know how Mom gets.

Liv: Travis...

Travis: Yes?

Liv: Are you okay?

Travis: I guess.

Liv: We'll get through this. I promise

Travis: Thanks sis. I love you.

Liv: I love you too.

We went back outside and let Thea and Tyler know what happened. After a little bit Gionna and Tyler went home and then Thea and I went to bed. I couldn't sleep so I went into the kitchen and poured myself a shot and sat around thinking about life. I feel really bad for how I talked to my Dad the last time I saw him. Eventually I'd become tired so I went up to bed. I accidently woke Thea up when I got in bed.

Zelina: What time is it?

Travis: 4 am. Go back to sleep babe.

I gave her a kiss and then she went back to sleep.