After the Bell

*The next day*

Thea and I had to fly to Stanford to the WWE studio because we were going to be guests on Corey Graves' podcast After The Bell. When Raw was over he asked us if we'd be interested in doing the show and we figured why not. We arrived at the studio and we met up with Corey.

Graves: Thanks again for doing this, I really appreciate it.

Travis: No problem man, This is actually my first ever podcast.

Graves: Well it's my honor that my show is your first. What about you Thea?

Zelina: I've done a few in the past.

After we talked for a little bit we went ahead and began.

*Podcast*

Graves: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to After the Bell, my name is Corey Graves. Today in the studio I have two very special guests that have been the talk of the pro wrestling world ever since the Royal Rumble. Please give a warm ATB welcome to my guests Travis Crawford and the lovely Zelina Vega. Guys welcome to ATB it's my pleasure to have you both on my show.

Zelina: Thank you for having us Corey.

Travis: Corey it's my pleasure.

Graves: Now I know you already explained to everyone on Raw why you turned your back on your partner but what was your thought process going into the whole thing?

Travis: Man, you're coming out of the gate swinging for the fences.

Graves: I have to keep you on your toes.

Travis: Honestly, it was just time for a change. Before I came to WWE I wrestled in Japan for a few years and I was big into the death match scene. I came back and my goal was to make it to WWE. It took me a little longer than I wanted but I finally got here. My goal wasn't to be a tag team guy I want to be a breakout singles star and I know with my drive and determination that I can do it.

Graves: Now from my understanding you and Alex have a history together am I correct?

Travis: Yeah, we met in that company that we're not allowed to name drop. Once we got put together as a team while we were there, we kind of just stayed together. Alex is super talented and we meshed so well as a team I'm really excited to see what we can do in the ring against each other. To circle back to what I just said my goal is to be a singles star and it just so happens that my former partner is the first stepping stone to achieving my goal.

Graves: How did you figure out you wanted to get into the business?

Travis: It was my sister that got me into it. She was obsessed with WWE as a kid and I watched it with her one night and I saw The Rock and Stone Cold having a promo and I fell in love.

Graves: You obviously followed your dream. What about your sister?

Travis: Funny you should mention my sister. Not many people know this but Liv Morgan is actually my sister.

Graves: What the hell, this is all news to me. I've known Liv for years and that was never brought up.

Travis: So basically when I was 13 my mom walked out on me and my dad. About a year or so later he got a new job in Jersey and we moved from Tennessee. We moved to Queens but his job was in Jersey he just didn't want to live there that's why he moved to Queens. Anyway, one day he met Liv's mom they hit it off and then the rest is history.

Graves: I'm learning new stuff every day. Now back to you two, I must say the chemistry between the two of you is phenomenal. How have you two managed to click so well in such a short period of time?