Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday and we're having a party at our house tonight. All week Thea has been telling me about this huge surprise she has planned for my birthday. Thea let me sleep in today and when I woke up, I went to the kitchen and saw her and Skylar cooking breakfast.

Travis: Good morning girls.

Skylar came running over to me.

Skylar: Happy Birthday daddy.

She jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug. Thea walked over and gave me a kiss.

Zelina: Happy Birthday baby.

Travis: Thanks baby, since it's my birthday now can you tell me what my surprise is?

Zelina: Nope, you have to wait until later to find out.

After we ate breakfast Skylar went and got ready for school. Once I got back home from taking Skylar to school I saw a note sitting on the table where I put my keys I read the note and had a big smile on my face.

"Meet me in the bedroom for your first surprise"

I walked into the room and saw Thea laying on the bed wearing so sexy lingerie.

Travis: Woah, this is a great start to my birthday.

Thea crawls off the bed and she pushes me against the wall and kisses me.

Travis: I like this present.

Thea: I figured you would.

We started making out and then I tossed her onto the bed and we had some wild sex. When we finished, we took a shower and then watched tv. A little bit later the doorbell rang Thea and I looked at each other.

Zelina: Are you going to answer it or are you going to stare at me?

Travis: You're closer you get it.

Zelina: Stop being lazy and answer the door. It's your surprise dummy.

I got up and went to open the door and when I did I was in shock.

Travis: Holy fucking shit. You're The Rock.

Rock: Last time I checked I was. What's your name?

Travis: I'm Tr....

Rock: It doesn't matter what your name is. I'm just kidding it's nice to meet you Travis. Thea has told me a lot about you, by the way you don't have to call me Rock you can call me Dwayne.

Travis: The pleasure is mine. Come on inside and make yourself at home.

Dwayne and I walked into the living room where Thea was and when we walked in she was smiling.

Zelina: Surprise.

Travis: You've officially crushed my birthday. How did you manage to make this happen?

Rock: Thea is friends with my daughter. She told me how much of a fan you were of mine and I'm going to the PC today to be a special guest so I figured I'd stop by on my way there.

Travis: I really appreciate you taking time to stop by.

Dwayne spent about an hour hanging out with Thea and I before he headed over to the PC.

*Later in the night*

A lot of our friends came over tonight for a party. Things did get a little weird because Alexa and Ryan came over and that was the first time Alex saw Alexa since they broke up but they talked a little and everything was okay after. Once everyone left Gionna and Tyler stayed for a while.

Liv: Did you have a good birthday?

Travis: I did, thank you guys for everything it was fun.

Zelina: I'm happy you had fun.

Liv: I almost forgot to tell y'all. We finally figured out a date for the wedding.

Zelina: When is it?

Liv: It'll be the week after Mania.

Tyler: I know it's a little soon but we just couldn't wait anymore.

Travis: I feel you on that one. I can't wait to marry Thea.

Zelina: When should we get married?

Travis: How about we shoot for summer time.

Zelina: Where though?

Tyler: We were looking at this place in Vegas before we decided on our place.

Travis: What do you think about it?

Zelina: I'm not against it, but maybe we should look around a little bit.

Travis: That's fine with me.

Liv: We're going to be in Vegas in 2 weeks we can always go look at the place while we're there and see if y'all like it.

Zelina: We can do that.

About an hour later Gionna and Tyler went home and Thea and I went to sleep.