CHAPTER 2

SEBASTIEN'S POV

Blue skies and tall buildings is all I can see while staring at my office wall window, all these buildings and infrastructures are all here because of me.

Not just infrastructures, but also scholarships for students that are on the lower class, higher local government funds, free health care, cheaper power supplies and alot more.

"Gov, ready na po ang private jet" I glanced at my secretary- Kai.

"Susunod ako" I told him.He then nodded and left.

I've been the Governor of Sorsogon for 2 years now, but before that I was the congressman for 6 years, my father Severino Buenaventura Jr. and my grandfather Severino Buenaventura Sr. had been ruling Sorsogon since their days.So basically, I'm here to continue our lineage on ruling this district although they warent active for the past 5 years and it was a political rival who was Governor on that time.

I didn't really care about politics back then and in fact I actually wanted to become a lawyer, an election lawyer to be exact. I studied political science in one of the best known university in Europe, I was about to take up law when my father insisted that I should run for congressman and surprisingly I won, he suggested that I should try and finish the first term and if I didn't like being a public servant then I will continue studying but I ended up liking it.

I realized it seems more convinient, why would I study for another 4 years when I could just work my ass of being a public servant, studying more is a waste of money and a waste of time.

I ran my face on my stubbled jaw and decided to walk outside my office, I'm about to visit a place where a typhoon just recently hit, although I'm not their governor, I need to show the people that I care for them-even if I really don't.

I need to make news headlines that the Governor of Sorsogon is somehow helping other regions, I need this for people to know me alot more that could possibly help me gain their votes since I plan to run in the senate not a long time from now. Maybe 3 more terms of being a governor.

Also I won't visit them to check their state, I'm actually gonna visit them to smuggle drugs, I supply drugs on one of the riches person in there and the reason why I will be the one to deliver is that I need to secure the goods.

But I'm not stupid, ofcourse I'm not just gonna deliver the drugs on its own, I'm also be donating relief goods and medical care.

I started smuggling drugs not a long time ago, just when I became Governor, I was influenced by my friend Adonis, I got jealous on the money he was making whenever he sell drugs on the black market.

I'm already rich but there's no harm in maximizing your wealth more right? So I started smuggling drugs from inside and outside the country.

The president still doesn't know that I am one of the most notorious drug lords in our nation, destroying his beloved country.

"Good Morning Governor." a woman around 5'8 greeted me, she's wearing a V-neck dress that showed quite a lot of skin, especially her DD breast size and firm tanned legs.

"Good morning." I greeted back, while staring at her over lined lips that looked like it was about to pop because of too much lip fillers.

I cringed on how she looked like. She looks plastic to be honest, I don't know why women would do this to their bodies, she can't barely move her face because of botox and fillers, but it's her body so I don't really have the rights to question it. Your body your choice.

"Where will you be going Governor?" she smiled, flashing her veneered teeth.

Then I realized she is a actually a local news reporter, this is my chance to pretend that I care for the people.