CHAPTER 22

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

Frustrated as fuck!

My frustration right now is beyond measure, it had been hours since I started looking for Ellie, but I still cannot find her. I was out there acting like a mad man looking for her.

I am that desperate to the point of I even tried requesting Atlas to help me find her, but that bastard is asleep! I cannot just report it to the police, they'll learn about her and could potentially learn that I just took her, saying that their dear Governor is a kidnapper and just lowly paramour.

I'm the someone else...

I wanted to bang my head against my steering wheel, I let out a huge sigh before looking at my house—the house we're living in. The lights were deemed, and there was deafening silence. I pulled my hair because of frustration, my chest felt heavy —it's hard to breath.

If only I wasn't stupid and tried explaining to her, if only I did not let her feel like...shit.

I checked the time from my wrist watch, it's already passed midnight, if I ever try and look for her right now then I already have a slight chance of finding her, I ket Kai and the security team find her, besides Kai enjoys doing those things.

I hope she's safe.

There isn't really alot of nasty crimes here in Sorsogon, but I cannot guarantee that it's totally safe out here—killers, rapist, perverts, —they're just around the corner... Even your closest friends, they could be like them.

As much as I want to find her, my body cannot handle the fatigue I'm feeling, I just want to key down and sleep.

I got out of the car and slowly entered the house, I was greeted with pure silence, I shook my head. I'm so disappointed to myself. I went in our room and walked my way towards our bed, slumping down and letting my body press against the soft mattress.

I closed my eyes and tried to let myself sleep, but then I felt arms wrapped around me as well as a head placed on my chest.

"You're physique is great. What workouts do you do, Pare?"

What?

With a split second I opened my eyes, pushed whoever that is and immediately switched on the bedside lamp.

"What the fuck!" I cussed then looked who it is.

It's fucking Terrence!

"Hi!" he greeted while pulling the blanket closer to him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shouted at him, like a thunder on a silent night, startling and loud.

The bastard didn't even flinch, instead he just tilted his head while looking at me.

"Where have you been? I was about to leave pero walang magbabantay ng bahay mo."

I scanned the whole room and noticed some things are missing—humidifiers, some scented candles and my candy mint jar.

"You steal," I looked at him sharply. "didn't you?"

He didn't answer, thus he only shook his head slowly, while still maintaining eye contact.

"You son of a bitch, " I gritted my teeth while eying him sharply.

"Literal ba? 'cause it's damn true." he joked.

His humor is fucking broken...

"Calm down," he chuckled. "you don't look good when your mad." he sighed then hopped out of bed then turning around to face me—showing his rocket pajama and a shirt printed with ugly turtles... With blindfolds?