CHAPTER 10 (SPG)

Disclaimer: R18! This chapter contains sexual acts that are not suitable for those under 18 years old. Utang na loob, bibingkang masarap ito po ay hindi pwede sa mga bata. Bleh.

This chapter is quite long in compare to how long I usually write so... Enjoy.

---

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

"Congratulations on having the most fucked up marriage ceremony." I mocked as I loosened my necktie.

Nazaron just got married, he was just too fucked up in the head that he wanted to be tied with the woman he just... Yeah, I don't even like thinking abut it.

That's just fucked up, it doesn't seem to be a marriage, the energy was very off and I can't wait to go home and check on Elianna.

I was busy for the past days so I left her there and let Kai to supervise her. I'm quite okay with that since I trust Kai, if he does something I don't like then I might just well kill him.

"Whatever, thank you anyways. I hope she softens up." Nazaron said while he took a glance at his now wife.

"C'mon, what you did was unforgivable, I'm not even surprised if your marriage won't work." I said frankly.

I looked at Paraluman, she's just busy sitting down while staring at her ring, she just have this gloomy energy. I really pity her but I hope them the best. I hope that they'll manage to work things out and I most certainly hope she'll accept her husband's past.

"Don't fucking say that!" he hissed. "We'll go now, thank you and goodluck to you because you're going to feed lies on the woman you fucking kidnapped." he said then left.

I sighed, what he was saying was the 'evidences' I'm about to show Elianna which are fake. I specifically asked a friend to fake information about her Gael. I requested to make-up stories and information about Gael cheating-which really didn't happend.

I can't find anything else para siraan si Gael, so I came up with an idea to fake his infidelity and I have those fake information now. Photo's of him with other women, some are photoshopped and some are from his previous relationships.

At this point of my life, it seems like I don't have any conscience anymore, afterall, I've been in the dirty political industry almost of my adulthood. Siraan? Dayaan? Patayan? You name it. I've experienced them all so, what I'm doing right now is just a piece of cake compared to what I did in the past.

I got out outside the venue and got into my car. I drove on my way home and turned on the radio to blast for some music.

It was 'wonderful tonight' which is a cover from one local actor. I cringed while listening to it, he sounded drunk, he isn't even a singer but just an action star. The original singer did it better so I immediately changed it to an Ariana Grande mix.

"...fuck me 'till the daylight..." I sang while listening to one particular song.

To be honest, I actually can do that, I do last quite long in bed since I have a high libido, but I don't whore around and I will never be a manwhore. It's better to do it alone than doing it with people then having an STD as a consequence.