CHAPTER 13 (SPG)

Warning: This chapter contains scenes that are not suitable for MINORS.

🍆oWo🍆

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

Working as a public servant is difficult, you need to be always responsive when it comes to  the public needs, one wrong move and the public will judge you, questioning your credibility on the field you are in. I've encountered those lots of times, it's not easy to please everyone with just mere sweet words rather, it's easier to please almost everyone with money.

Try giving a speech to the public about your achievements and visions and they will not pay attention, but try giving them allowances, reliefs and just anything that could help them in an instant, they will like you, they will favor you and most certainly will respect you.

It's true that most people based on how you help them in an instant even if it was just shallow, they won't care about the economy nor your visions as long as you consistently provide them with even the cheapest stuffs, your name will always be shaded on their ballots. Alot of politicians have this strategy, they help the people by giving them money or just reliefs, the people will view them as a good public servant by means of helping the ones in need not knowing that they're already corrupting and stealing the government funds and stealing the people's money.

I don't steal, that's just weak. I may be doing fucked up things but I could never see myself being a corrupt politician, if it's they're money then it's they're money, I won't claim them as mine, after all I do make a fortune with the marijuanas I sell to rich people.

With all the thousands of people I provide with drugs, only a few of them knows my real identity, I was often called 'Lord X'. I will never tell to the public that I do drug trading businesses, even if there will be rumors or if someone caught me, I will never say a word and I will neither confirm nor deny any of it.

Afterall, all I do is help and provide drugs. I never use them nor never touched them.

Kai and I are currently in the office of the governor today - my office.

"So, in total of around two hundred kilometers na po ang project niyo na sementado in the course of eight months and 'yong project bridge po ay ongoing pa din but, we expect it to be done and open to the public in a span of 2 months...and the allowances are also given for this month, as well as grocery reliefs."

I listened to Kai as I continued scribbling and doodling with my memo pad, my mind is just drifted away from reality right now. I was not aware I was already drawing airplanes, trees, birds then all of a sudden...boobs.

Not just anyone's boobs but Elianna's boobs, my mind was filled with the sight of her breast that I was just playing with a few days prior.

A few days ago was the best day of my life, I made love with her and she enjoyed it. There is nothing more that could feed a man's pride than satisfying your woman in bed, seeing Elianna's satisfied smile, messy hair, swollen lips, tout sore nipple and her pale pink pussy oozing with my cum makes me ecstatic.

I thought she would resist but she didn't, she did well for her first time. Who knew that the conservative and demure woman I met in a province could have a wild sexy side.

She was shy at first but she warmed up, now that I had to taste her I'll make sure to satisfy her better next time. We did it alot of times considering it's her first time and I was a bit afraid she would hurt herself by being sore but she held it like a champ.