CHAPTER 14 (SPG)

Warning :this chapter contains depictions of nudity/sexual acts.

Light BDSM

🍆oWo🍆

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

The most erotic thing that could happen between two people is when their bodies become one, some people prefer it to be soft and affectionate, whispering sweet words, kissing and carresing , but that's not my cup of tea.

I like to be hard and rough, it's the nature of mankind, being animalistic, sadistic and dirty. The dirtier, the better. Sex is better with a touch of bondage, discipline and sadomasochism, it's a preference but once you enter this type of sex, you won't go back to the boring kind.

I stared at Elianna, laying down in front of me, my view was blessed by the sight of her naked body, her hair is a mess and her legs are wide open, her core looks so wet and delectable, she looks like she's begging me to fuck her as she's giving me those 'fuck me' eyes.

It escalated so quick earlier, we were at the kitchen and I was about to penatrate, but she mentioned the toys I got for her and fuck! I never thought she'd be eager to use it that fast, she seemed uneasy and disturbed yesterday when I handed it to her, who knew she'd actually fantasizing about it. I was so quick to carry her and brought here in the bedroom, and now we're both naked and needy.

I stuck up a finger between her plump lips and parted them as I slowly slid a finger inside her mouth.

"Are you sure about this sweetcheeks?" I asked.

She moaned as a response while sucking my thumb just like she milked me earlier.

"All right," I smirked while leaning in closer to her, my dick was poking her inner thigh. "let's get to play."

I took one of my silk necktie since I don't want to use the handcuffs, I still have empathy and I most certainly don't want to start on being to rough on her in bed, I'm gonna take it slow.

"I'm just gonna tie your hands together hm?" I said as I took both of her hands and tied them together. She giggled in response as if she was a kid granted from her wishes.

"Open your legs wider," I commanded while parting her legs, lifting them up in the air while pulling her closer to me. Now her core is lifted up and I could see it clearly, it's an easier access for me to play with it. "let's see here." I said as I parted her folds using one hand while the other one is reaching for a toy.

I randomly grabbed the whip, used for BDSM, I hope she doesn't get indimidated by this.

"I like where this is going." she murmured.

I massaged my hand on her quivering wet core, her wetness is slicking on every part of her. I stared at her exposed pussy, I wanted to worship yet punish her at the same time, be animalistic yet dirty.

"This is a little leather whip," I told her, I'm not really good at explaining, I just wanted her to feel good, I tapped her core using my hand then massaged it.

"Ah!" she yelped, her hips moved up and her back arched, she's enjoying this little game huh.

"That's just my hand sweetcheeks," I told her, a grin curved from my lips. "do you want me to use this to you?" I showed her the whip then slowly ran it on her naked body.

"Yes...yes," she answered, her voice was breathy and heavy from the sexual build up she's having.

"Beg for it," I commanded. "beg and I'll gladly play with this pussy of yours." I slowly leaned my face on her core then flatly pressing my tongue on her femity, slowly licking her up then flicking the tip of my tongue on her clit.