CHAPTER 28

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

I was not really feeling well today. My mind was a mess and I get extremely fatigued with all the work I was doing, to top that off there was also a news that I heard about my drug trading business.

Bulks of my Cannabis got caught by the PNP, it was a transaction from the US. I was so worried that my name will get into this but thankfully, I don't use any hint of my identity when I handle the dirty work.

If ever I get caught then that's the end of it, I can never get to clean my name again—unless if the people are dumb enough to forgive me.

People are very easy to forget things, I would be lying if I say that alot of politicians nowadays didn't have any dirty backgrounds, as long as your name famous or you came into a family of politicians, then they would still vote for you no matter how nastt your background is.

I admit, my father and grandfather was a former politician also, and the Buenaventura surname that I also have did have an impact why I won the previous elections. It's a family privilege and power.

But since I'm not the only Buenaventura, Zacarias also wants to try winning the upcoming election as a mayor. He doesn't even know a damn thing about fucking politics.

There's a difference between a leader and a boss. Zacarias is a boss, and he doesn't know anything about leadership. He's like a big whining baby whenever he doesn't get what he wants, and with those frequent tantrums he's gets, then I don't know how let alone a small town have a progress if he becomes mayor.

Sure thing he just wants to be like his big brother, because I know him too much, and power and money doesn't really apeal him, he just have a habbit of being a copy cat of me. He wants to experience things that I experienced, but I can't let him be on politics since it's a huge responsibility...and dirty.

I'm not downright degrading my brother, but I'm pretty sure he can't survive the first term of being mayor. He would probably leave things to me, or maybe to Dad.

I looked at the piece of paper I left last night to him, it's still on the table and I'm not sure if he really did listed his plans and platforms as a mayor.

I lazily took it and expected it to be blank, but I was wrong. There's a list but...

1. Baby, let's just turn down the lights
2. And close the door
3. Ohhh

I closed my eyes then gritted my teeth while crumpling the piece of paper on my hands. I even felt veins popping out on the sides of my forehead, I was annoyed by Zacarias!

"Carias!" I called his name.

Fucking hell! I told you he can never take things seriously, it's like you are dealing with a child when trying to deal with him, he's almost fucking thirty but he still has the mentality of a third grader, and boy! Not only the mentality of a third grader is what he have, he also has a palate of a seven year old since he would only eat Dino nuggets and icecream if you won't force him to eat adult food.

I'm willing to provide for him until we're old, I won't mind but he could just leave me the political works alone since he can't handle it.

Don't get me wrong, there's really nothing if he wants to be a politician, it's just that, it's a lot of work and responsibility, and the only responsibility he can handle is his cat—Aki, and he's telling me that he can handle a whole entire town? I bet not.

I heard heavy footsteps coming towards where I am, followed by the scent of a child's cologne.

He still didn't change his cologne since he was a child, didn't he?