CHAPTER 6

Sebastien Luca Buenaventura

"Boss, hindi pa ba tayo babalik? It's been more than a week." I heard Kai said, he was rather annoyed.

Fuck! I realized it had been more than a week since we're staying in here. The main reason we went here is because of the drugs. Heck! It had been settled but I just can't seem to leave.

I'm fucking annoyed knowing that Elianna and Gael are about to tie the knot in just a matter of days.

"You sure not hungry boss? There's alot of hot foods left." he pointed at the food on the table.

"Pwede ba?!" I gritted my teeth. "Get rid of those! I'm fasting!" I said.

"Well, you sure need to fast." He said while getting rid of the foods. "You've been eating too much carbs and bibingka for the past days, I'm glad it didn't get spoiled." He uttered then took a bite from the salad he ordered earlier.

Ofcourse it wouldn't get spoiled. Heck! I put them in the fridge and I ate it all for the whole week. Now, I'm fasting for about 3 days since my blood sugar got high because of those Bibingkas.

I mean, it was good, it was my first time trying those and I ended up liking it. Mrs. Hilario served it to us, I didn't know that Elianna made those.

Mrs. Hilario asked me if I liked it and I said that I loved it. It was a surprise that the next day she was giving me ten fucking bilaos, then she told me that I'm quite lucky Elianna made those specially for me only.

I was fluttered, like why did she made those? Are they really for me?

I realized she is a wifey material, no wonder why Gael is such in a rush to marry her. He hit the jackpot.

Although I saw that there's two bilaos for Gael, but I took it anyways... More for me.

It was never in my wildest dream na magnanakaw ako ng bibingka! It was my first time stealing. I don't even steal Government funds even if I'm in the political industry but low and behold, I stole fucking bibingkas from a fellow politician.

We were actually about to head to the airport and leave, but then I saw and old woman.

If there's something's I have a soft spot on, then it would be old people and children. They can all judge for being a softie when it comes to them but I don't care.

I was surprised to learn that it was Elianna's great grandmother. She was so kind and she kept on complementing me.

She needed help with her baston, it was adjustable but she doesn't know how to adjust it. Somehow I was happy to help her.

We were in the middle of a conversation when Elianna came out of nowhere, looking cute yet sexy in her loose cotton white shirt and just a skirt with a decent length up to her knees, just enough to cover her creamy thighs. I notices she was holding a bilao. How cute.

---
"G-Gov Seb?"

"Hmm." I nodded and smiled.

"Oh, I-I thought naka-alis na po kayo." she stammered.

Damn! This woman is really my type.

I don't know Elianna. Whenever I see you I just wanted to stay for a bit longer.

Hold on... Actually I could.

"Well, we plan to stay here for a bit, we're just gonna check in a hotel." I said all of a sudden.